+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please, help me out URGENT

whatever51

Oct 31, 2011
I am applying for student visa, and I seriously don't know how to fill this study permit application form.

when it comes to question about funding and tuition
1.should i write the tuition for the whole duration of my stay (4 years in my case or just the tuition per term)?
2. funds available for my stay CAD?
i am on a scholarship that will pay me monthly, can i just write the amount of money i will receive monthly, knowing that my financial support letter, shows it this way?

Please Help

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the total tuition fee of your program and the scholarship you've been offered?

As per the OP-12 Guidelines, the total expenses are to be mentioned for the first year only. Let me know the details for further help.

whatever51

Oct 31, 2011
Thanks a lot for your reply
I am on a scholarship by the Egyptian Government
my financial support letter mentions a monthly allowance, it also states that my PhD studies are being sponsored by the Egyptian Government, for four years.

Should I multiply the monthly allowance i receive by 12 months to cover the first year?
or should i just write the monthly allowance stated in the financial support letter?

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can, provided it is clearly mentioned that your scholarship is gauranteed for the tenure of your studies. I got a scholarship for 20,000 CAD per year from my university, guaranteed for the first year and renewable for the second. So what I did is mentioned my total funds as :

Total Funds Available: > 20,000
Source: University Grant per year + Self ( I had money in my bank summing up to a few thousand dollars)