+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me out i am in trouble :(

Jassii44

Dec 16, 2011
Today i got my ielts result 6.5 overall but it seems useless for me Sad because in the sub sections i have

Listening 7.0
Reading 5.0
Writing 6.0
Speaking 7.0

Overall 6.5

i want to apply for graduate studies in University of Saskatchewan,although they require overall 6.5 but no sub section less than 6.5.... Sad

guys help me out .... whether i apply ?? is there any chance to get positive response?
i have good academic record according to their requirement ....

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
Jassii44 said:
Today i got my ielts result 6.5 overall but it seems useless for me Sad because in the sub sections i have

Listening 7.0
Reading 5.0
Writing 6.0
Speaking 7.0

Overall 6.5

i want to apply for graduate studies in University of Saskatchewan,although they require overall 6.5 but no sub section less than 6.5.... Sad

guys help me out .... whether i apply ?? is there any chance to get positive response?
i have good academic record according to their requirement ....
Hi,
If you want to get into UoS , then you must give your IELTS again ! :) All the Best :)

love552

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Punjab
Visa Office......
chc chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2011
LANDED..........
4-01-2012
for USask u need to tke ielts again for a good chnce of getting in or u can try somewhere else

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will give you admission in the relevant course but with the condition that you enrol for their english program called EAP-english for academic purpose which is way expensive-If you have the doe then proceed with your application-Saskatchewan is really a nice place

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Hi ! ! !

I got my IELTS result yesterday,I got 7.0 without any preparation but like you I got 6.0 on speaking module.

But most canadian universities require 6.5 (Anyhow) ,Though some put restriction on the sub-scores.

Ok mate,Why University of Saskatchewan? Go for University of Manitoba or University of Alberta. Both of these are better than University of Saskatchewan . University of manitoba ranks higher than that as well as it cost less than University of Saskatchewan.

There are many other where you can apply like University of Victoria or Simon Fraser University.

Or if you're too much interested for Saskatchewan ,Then try again javascript:void(0);

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even those universities you have mentioned,they all require a certain minimum entrance requirements that an a applicant has to meet before acceptance