+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE help me make a decision friends...

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Profile:
BSC Chemistry - 62%
IELTS 7.5

Which option is better for VISA PURPOSES ONLY

========================================================================
OPTION 1-----FAST TRACK PROGRAM -----BIOTECHNOLOGY-----2 YRS--- HAS REQUIREMENT OF BSC OR RELATED FIELD DEGREE IN SCIENCE

https://www.centennialcollege.ca/programs-courses/full-time/biotechnology-advanced-fast-track-coop/

Quick Screenshot of the course (first 2 semester) ---
https://gyazo.com/d5f41fa38f1919e2489e6f53167e09f2

You see that There are subjects like MICROBIOLOGY, BIOLOGY, Pharmaceutical MICROBIOLOGY......BUT I NEVER HAD ANY SUBJECT RELATED TO BIOLOGY IN MY 5 YEARS OF STUDY AFTER 10TH -----I am mentioning this because i read that visa office also looks at the subjects in the course and subjects I have studies----is that true??

Academic Requirements
College diploma or university degree in chemistry/biology or engineering, or related discipline

=======================================================================
OPTION 2----CHEMICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN----2 YEARS--POST SECONDARY DIPLOMA--REQUIREMENTS OF 12TH STANDARD
https://www.sheridancollege.ca/academics/programs-and-courses/chemical-laboratory-technician.aspx

https://gyazo.com/971c922edc1be1d654ec595a91d1ca8a
^SCREENSHOT OF COURSES

courses related to what I have studied before or have some idea of subjects due to the course titles being covered somewhere in the BSC Chemistry I studied...and almost all courses are related to CHEMISTRY, not BIOLOGY as the course that was before...

Which one should I choose for visa?? :-X :'(

I am soooo much confused right now...

Please help me guys, I want to file in a week or so and I do not know what to choose....its about my life and you guys know Visa is the license to at least marginally better life than we have right now....please help this poor confused guy get visa , God will bless you :)

Thank you for reading and hope you guys all get your visas easily without any difficulties like I feel I am getting :)

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Someone please shed some light... God will help you and me too :(
Might change a life...

Even a short reply would do, but need inputs to help me decide please.... :(

please please... dear friends

singhHoney21

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2015
Bro just search for program of ur interest which is relevant to your previous study.
And avoid advance diploma wether it is Fast Track or not.

I was in the same confusion, i was accepted for centennial's fast track Advance Diploma. My consultant tried a lot to convince me to go for this program, dont know why.. But after doing some research on interenet and came to conclusion that refusal chances is very high in advance diploma after graduation. Just go for graduate certificate in ur field. Just go for course which has good relevancy.

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
singhHoney21 said:
Bro just search for program of ur interest which is relevant to your previous study.
And avoid advance diploma wether it is Fast Track or not.

I was in the same confusion, i was accepted for centennial's fast track Advance Diploma. My consultant tried a lot to convince me to go for this program, dont know why.. But after doing some research on interenet and came to conclusion that refusal chances is very high in advance diploma after graduation. Just go for graduate certificate in ur field. Just go for course which has good relevancy.
yes in any case there are no fast track diplomas related to my field, there are some but not for september intake...
But, I only have regular diploma option but then it raises rejection chances...

:/

singhHoney21

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2015
canadian.dream2015 said:
Someone please help me take a decision :(
If you dont have any other choice u cn go for fast track diploma.. Wats the reason y u hvnt choose any course yet?

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
singhHoney21 said:
If you dont have any other choice u cn go for fast track diploma.. Wats the reason y u hvnt choose any course yet?
BRO BECAUSE I m confused...

did you read the details for the fast track diploma bro?

see:
You see that There are subjects like MICROBIOLOGY, BIOLOGY, Pharmaceutical MICROBIOLOGY......BUT I NEVER HAD ANY SUBJECT RELATED TO BIOLOGY IN MY 5 YEARS OF STUDY AFTER 10TH -----I am mentioning this because i read that visa office also looks at the subjects in the course and subjects I have studies----is that true??

singhHoney21

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2015
yeah thats true, course must be relevant to previous study. If there is no course available in Jan batch then search for may or sept batch. But dont make wrong choice. And u should see the content of courses then see wether any course is relevat or not.

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
singhHoney21 said:
yeah thats true, course must be relevant to previous study. If there is no course available in Jan batch then search for may or sept batch. But dont make wrong choice. And u should see the content of courses then see wether any course is relevat or not.
Bro relevant course is there as i mentioned above..chemical lab technician...but its regular diploma...
other relevant course - which is a chemical related fast-track diploma , is there for next september....

I have no job i just graduated bro, what should i do for 1 yr?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
canadian.dream2015 said:
Bro relevant course is there as i mentioned above..chemical lab technician...but its regular diploma...
other relevant course - which is a chemical related fast-track diploma , is there for next september....

I have no job i just graduated bro, what should i do for 1 yr?
get a skilled job in ur home country. it will help u develop and also help in PR later

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
mead said:
get a skilled job in ur home country. it will help u develop and also help in PR later
Hi
Will it not be better/easier to get PR as an international student rather than the route you suggested, who knows , by the time I get 3-4 years experience Canada might not be a immigrant friendly country...Oh God please help me :'(

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
canadian.dream2015 said:
Hi
Will it not be better/easier to get PR as an international student rather than the route you suggested, who knows , by the time I get 3-4 years experience Canada might not be a immigrant friendly country...Oh God please help me :'(
canada is already not a friendly immigrant country. immigration changed in Jan 2015 and they introduced express entry which now gives u better points for PR if u have outside canada experience + canadian education + in canada experience. calculate ur PR points if u get below 450 ur out of luck for now
http://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html