PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hello,

Unfortunately, your request/document cannot be processed. This may be because it does not follow the required format, it was sent to the wrong division, or it was submitted using a channel that is not accepted by the division that you wish to contact.

The subject line of the email must state the RPD file number, the date of the hearing, if applicable, and the type of document. All documents submitted via email must be in PDF format as an attachment. General inquiries, applications or other requests submitted in the body of an email message will not be accepted.

Please re-submit your document to the division that you wish to contact using one of the methods below (click on the links for more details):

I sent them email I got this reply so where di I need to contact for withdraw my case out of these 4 division please can some one help .
I believe refugee protection devision. Call the irb regional office if you have to.

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
I am living in Quebec I made my claim at Montreal office I went last week there was one security guard he gave me one email when I emailed it says not do not reply we have stop all the services for landing migrant he has no idea what he given me it’s useless to visit personally
Ok then you have to mail the form to office in montreal

gyazdanparast

Apr 22, 2023
Hello everyone,
I have recently received my PR and I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to get my passport (home country passport) back

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have recently received my PR and I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to get my passport (home country passport) back
You need to contact CBSA. Clarifying that you must use an RTD not your home country passport until you become a citizen or else you risk losing status in Canada.