+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help me guys in sop as i think my case is too much complicated

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
All you can do is write a really good SOP, highlight your parents, their assets in your home country, job offer in home country and detailed plan of what you am to do post graduation

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
So that doesn't mean that i will not leave canada
Do not try to hide anything. You HAVE to disclose everything in the family info form. I really dont think that having family members in Canada impacts application. I have a friend whose 2 sisters married in Toronto and 1 is citizen and 1 is PR. His study permit was approved but in the 2nd attempt. In his case, the refusal reason in his gcms was that he did not submit the mark-sheets which showed his failed subjects. in the 2nd attempt, he submitted those and worked on his SOP. He wrote about his parents business in india in his SOP. it was approved.

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
I got my acceptance letter from saskpolytech and now i am applying for visa. My brother is Canadian national and my sister is also in Canada, she got his pr card my concern is that what should i write in sop to convince visa officer that i will leave Canada after completing my studies, i think in my case its hard to convince visa officer.

thanks in adv
@GMP97 can help you. He had a similar case and he is in Canada now.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
I am recently selected from Dalhousie University based in Nova Scotia, Canada for 2 year master program.

I will apply study visa once lock down lifts in India. Currently I am looking for some expert advise related to my gap from August 2018.

I have shown to university that I am working as freelancer since August 2018 but don’t know whether it will be safe to file visa without any supporting documents as freelancer or Shall I mentioned anything else to keep my file strong?

Following are the brief points about my profile.

B.Tech in Electronics and Communications with almost 10.6 years of work experience from May 2008-August 2018.
PTE –Academic score: 81-Speaking, 79-Listening, 86-Reading, 88-Writing
Study Loan already sanctioned of 50,000 CAD

Dec 27, 2019
karachi
Category........
STUDY
Do not try to hide anything. You HAVE to disclose everything in the family info form. I really dont think that having family members in Canada impacts application. I have a friend whose 2 sisters married in Toronto and 1 is citizen and 1 is PR. His study permit was approved but in the 2nd attempt. In his case, the refusal reason in his gcms was that he did not submit the mark-sheets which showed his failed subjects. in the 2nd attempt, he submitted those and worked on his SOP. He wrote about his parents business in india in his SOP. it was approved.
I am not going to hide anything, but i am scared that they will not be convince with my argue

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Idk what to write in my sop to convince them thats the reason
Write everything about your parents, family properties, you are the only child who can take care of them as others are already settled in Canada. Wrote about social ties there. So much to write. You just need to spend good time listing all the points and then include them in your SOP.

Dec 27, 2019
karachi
Category........
STUDY
Write everything about your parents, family properties, you are the only child who can take care of them as others are already settled in Canada. Wrote about social ties there. So much to write. You just need to spend good time listing all the points and then include them in your SOP.
Thank u bro, surely i will work on it

Dec 27, 2019
karachi
Category........
STUDY
So if we have siblings in Canada and want to study there, it’s more chances to be rejected for study permit even if we have letter of acceptance from masters degree????
I got my acceptance letter and it's not a big deal anyone can get it but the issue is to convince your visa officer that u will leave canada at the end of ur studies