+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help me guys in sop as i think my case is too much complicated

Dec 27, 2019
karachi
Category........
STUDY
you cant change the fact that your siblings are already in Canada so let it be as it is. Just build on top of it. If all siblings are in Canada then there will be nobody to take care of your parents and family properties.
Thank u bro for highlighting some points , i will surely mention in my sop

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
So if we have siblings in Canada and want to study there, it’s more chances to be rejected for study permit even if we have letter of acceptance from masters degree????
again I am saying that having siblings in Canada is not the only factor that the visa office will consider while assessing your application. it does not work that way. Focus on program selection - should match with previous education/employment, prepare a strong SOP - list why you have selected that program, why you though that it is better to study that program in Canada rather than in your own country, how will you benefit after studying the program since the investment is huge, how ready are you or your family members with the finances? have you ever traveled and stayed outside of your country - if no then assure them that you will respect the immigration rules and regulations, etc etc etc.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
thank u bro, i have seen that
hey thats ok not a big issue two of my sisters were canadian citizens and my brother had work permit when i applied
what you need to do is write a good SOP and make sure you show ties to pakistan like share in property here what i did was show that i have a share in property and also my brothers business i also had 57 credits exempted from my studies so i guess that helped also but its not a big issue to convince them that you wont work there illegally and you will return back to pakistan after your studies the only reason they need to be convinced is to make sure people dont work here illegally if you already have tax paying law abiding sibling here this actually improves your chances of visa they dont care if you stay here after getting your degree as long as you dont do it illegally

Dec 27, 2019
karachi
Category........
STUDY
hey thats ok not a big issue two of my sisters were canadian citizens and my brother had work permit when i applied
what you need to do is write a good SOP and make sure you show ties to pakistan like share in property here what i did was show that i have a share in property and also my brothers business i also had 57 credits exempted from my studies so i guess that helped also but its not a big issue to convince them that you wont work there illegally and you will return back to pakistan after your studies the only reason they need to be convinced is to make sure people dont work here illegally if you already have tax paying law abiding sibling here this actually improves your chances of visa they dont care if you stay here after getting your degree as long as you dont do it illegally
Thank u bro its really motivating and helpful.