+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help Me for the second stage

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have few critical questions regarding the document's submission.

Me and my wife have applied for FSW under 0213 and got our initial AOR from NS for document's submission to ND India.However we are really worried of submitting the job reference details [like contact person or any other information] since in our office if the people come to know about our application for immigration process we would be in a lot of trouble, since it might cause us to loose our jobs as these things are strictly not at all entertained in our company,we both work for a global IT company.

Donno what to do and what documents we can provide to avoid the visa office calling our main branches.

Also one more question is

My wife is primary applicant and is it really mandatory for me to provide my original transcripts and degree certificate since its been over a month that i have sent a request for sending the transcripts signed and sealed in an envolope and every day the college guys say that its been sent or dispatched and i am worried as to what other alternatives i have

Please do help me guys i am really looking for a suggestion.

soonerorlater

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo / Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-09
Doc's Request.
21-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-27-2010
Med's Request
01-04-2011
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-23-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2011
LANDED..........
07-09-2011
Hi,
I believe, You can always support the employee reference letter with another letter stating that you dont wish the CIC folks to call your employer & confirm as you would be in trouble. I am sure, they would understand & appreciate.
But provide good proof of employment like original letters, IT return proof etc.

Regarding transcripts, its better you collect them in person rather than depending on the mail.

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
ARK said:
Hi,

I have few critical questions regarding the document's submission.

Me and my wife have applied for FSW under 0213 and got our initial AOR from NS for document's submission to ND India.However we are really worried of submitting the job reference details [like contact person or any other information] since in our office if the people come to know about our application for immigration process we would be in a lot of trouble, since it might cause us to loose our jobs as these things are strictly not at all entertained in our company,we both work for a global IT company.

Donno what to do and what documents we can provide to avoid the visa office calling our main branches.

Also one more question is

My wife is primary applicant and is it really mandatory for me to provide my original transcripts and degree certificate since its been over a month that i have sent a request for sending the transcripts signed and sealed in an envolope and every day the college guys say that its been sent or dispatched and i am worried as to what other alternatives i have

Please do help me guys i am really looking for a suggestion.
Does the full application request letter say to submit the transcript? If not then do not bother. I only submitted notarized photocopy of my marksheets and certificates and no transcript and it worked. But if it's there in the letter then you do not have any other choice but to submit it.

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
soonerorlater said:
Hi,
I believe, You can always support the employee reference letter with another letter stating that you dont wish the CIC folks to call your employer & confirm as you would be in trouble. I am sure, they would understand & appreciate.
But provide good proof of employment like original letters, IT return proof etc.

Regarding transcripts, its better you collect them in person rather than depending on the mail.
this will not work at all! how will chc-nd will come to know abt genuine work exp letters? they will always want fax number of phone number of the employer. they will definatly call.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma77 said:
soonerorlater said:
Hi,

this will not work at all! how will chc-nd will come to know abt genuine work exp letters? they will always want fax number of phone number of the employer. they will definatly call.
Hi Sharma77,

I have a similar case. In my case, I have recently got the experience letter, but it is from my boss and his name and telephone no. is not on stamp,(simply stamped - For XYZ Ltd.) Company Address and Telephone Nos. are at the bottom of the company Letter Head. But if they call the office they will get a positive reply because ours is genuine job and I am actually working there. Will this work? Plz. advise.

Thanks for your time and reply.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It should. So long as they can get some to talk to within the organization.

sp2009

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
ARK,

I think you have to inform to your boss about your immigration process. But you can tell them that at this point you are not interested to settle down in canada. I know it is not a good idea but you can try with it.

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
I work for International Business Machines. I submitted my experience letter with a stamp from HR and a visiting card of my reporting manager. They called up my boss. Cannot understand one thing....why will it be a problem for us if they call up? Are we bonded labors? No I guess. They need us to execute the project we are assotiated with. Most of the good organizations run reference check before offering a candidate. How about that? It's exactly same. Why so scared? You can sue your organization if they throw you out for this as they can no way do that. Sharma77 is right. It won't work without the ref check.

Good luck

SunnyDXB

Nov 24, 2009
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is important to submit the following documents along with other documents depending on each case:

1. Contract agreement
2. Reference letter stating your job description and your work experience in the company which should be supported by your line manager who will also sign the letter.
3. Salary Certificate
4. Original transcripts attested by your University and put it in a sealed envelope for immigration office.

If you are not able to provide any of the above mentioned documents or any other documents or you do not want immigration office to disclose any information to your employer then you can prepare Affidavit which should be Notarized by the notary public.

In my case I have got all the documents but I still prepare Affidavit to support my case.

The meaning, use and draft of Affidavit is mentioned below:

Definition:
An affidavit is a formal sworn statement of fact, signed by the author, who is called the affiant or deponent, and witnessed as to the authenticity of the affiant's signature by a taker of oaths, such as a notary public or commissioner of oaths. The name is Medieval Latin for he has declared upon oath. An affidavit is a type of verified statement or showing, or in other words, it contains verification, meaning it is under oath or penalty of perjury and this serves as evidence to its veracity and is required for court proceedings.

Uses of affidavits include:
To allow evidence to be gathered from witnesses or participants who may not be available to testify in person before the court, or who may otherwise fear for their safety if their true identities are revealed in court.
To obtain a declaration on a legal document, such as an application for voter registration, that the information provided by the applicant is truthful to the best of the applicant's knowledge. If, after signing such a declaration, the information is found to be deliberately untrue with the intent to deceive, the applicant may face perjury charges.
Affidavits may be written in the first or third person, depending on who drafted the document. If in the first person, the document's component parts are:
a commencement which identifies the affiant;
the individual averments, almost always numbered as mandated by law, each one making a separate claim;
a statement of truth[1] generally stating that everything is true, under penalty of perjury, fine, or imprisonment; and
an attestation clause, usually a jurat, at the end certifying the affiant made oath and the date.
If an affidavit is notarized or authenticated, it will also include a caption with a venue and title in reference to judicial proceedings. In some cases, an introductory clause, called a preambule, is added attesting that the affiant personally appeared before the authenticating authority.

Draft of Affidavit:

Affidavit

I, Name, born on ___________________, resident of City Name, in the country of Country Name, MAKE AN OATH OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. Mention the information
2. Mention the information
3. Mention the information

Dated in the city of City Name, the state of Country Name, this _________ day of Month, Year.

SWORN AND SIGNED)
in the presence of) _______________________
Commissioner. Name

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ARK- if you are worried about your present employer, i know that you can send copy of your contract that state your job offer (position, salary, etc) that immigration requires. hope this helps.