+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me about the real status of my Student Visa Application

fammylaudz

Dec 24, 2017
I received an email saying that "Passport has been dispatched from Canada Visa Office" while on my VFS status, it says "Your visa processed application has been dispatched from Canada Office Manila".

Can somebody tell me if it has been approved or denied?

Thanks

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
I received an email saying that "Passport has been dispatched from Canada Visa Office" while on my VFS status, it says "Your visa processed application has been dispatched from Canada Office Manila".

Can somebody tell me if it has been approved or denied?

Thanks
Ask your agent about that has he received any mail.
And then you can know about your result.

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Does it mean, I can only know if it is approve or not if ever I already receive the passport back?
Yes
But embassy also sends a mail regarding approval before passport is couriered to agent.
I think your agent might have got the mail

fammylaudz

Dec 24, 2017
Yes
But embassy also sends a mail regarding approval before passport is couriered to agent.
I see, thank you.

But what about those that I read that they will be the one to know the approval or rejection if they personally get their passport?
And does the Status in VFS change and will also let you know that your visa has been approved?

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
I see, thank you.

But what about those that I read that they will be the one to know the approval or rejection if they personally get their passport?
And does the Status in VFS change and will also let you know that your visa has been approved?
No when you will track your file using your tracking number it only show whether it is in process and then dispatched and after that couriered. No approval or rejection will be mentioned there. I think if your passport is dispatched then you will get it in some days. Have you applied through any consultant or lawyer or agent.

fammylaudz

Dec 24, 2017
No when you will track your file using your tracking number it only show whether it is in process and then dispatched and after that couriered. No approval or rejection will be mentioned there. I think if your passport is dispatched then you will get it in some days. Have you applied through any consultant or lawyer or agent.
I applied through a third party which is an Agency that helps you process in applying to study abroad.

fammylaudz

Dec 24, 2017
Yes
I see, I think it was denied because she asked me if I was denied before in applying a visa which I was obnoxious and I checked no in the application form because last year, I was in US and we requested to extend our stay there but it was not approved since there was a lacking 1 document. I never thought that I also put it there on that section.

fammylaudz

Dec 24, 2017
I see, I think it was denied because she asked me if I was denied before in applying a visa which I was obnoxious and I checked no in the application form because last year, I was in US and we requested to extend our stay there but it was not approved since there was a lacking 1 document. I never thought that I also put it there on that section.
She asked me that question when they also received the mail.

But if I reapply again for a visa and provide that information, is it already guaranteed that I can have the study permit?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ticking No to that question if caught out might land you in 'misrepresentation' and it sometimes comes with a 5 year ban to re-apply

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Really? So does it mean I could not reapply again? Will it state there if I can reapply?
If you get a misrepresentation ban I guess you are debarred from applying for 5 years. Others can better comment as I haven't seen the letter or language therein.