+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help.....Looking for undergraduate university without english proficiency requirement

m_gul

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Hi Everyone

My brother is looking for undergraduate program university in Canada without IELTS requirement. He have two years bachelor in commerce from Pakistan with university english proficiency letter. He is looking for transfer his two years to four years program in canada. If someone provide the name of any university in canada with out Ielts requirement will be appreciate.

Thanks

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I don't believe there is a college or university that doesn't have an English Proficiency Certificate of some kind as a requirement, but there are several that accept the Duolingo Test, which a lot of people believe to be somewhat easier or at least not as intimidating as the IELTS or TOEFL.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi Everyone

My brother is looking for undergraduate program university in Canada without IELTS requirement. He have two years bachelor in commerce from Pakistan with university english proficiency letter. He is looking for transfer his two years to four years program in canada. If someone provide the name of any university in canada with out Ielts requirement will be appreciate.

Thanks
Your brother wants to study in Canada.. the two official languages are English and French. In order for your brother to follow and understand the course content, he needs to adequately understand the language spoken. The only way to insure he is capable to do so, is having an independent and unbiased language test done, simple.

Have a look here: https://www.universitystudy.ca/canadian-universities/

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Well, the fact is that you can not jump the English requirement. However, there is a very good trick so you can find the best options:

-Go to Immigratic and grab your ImmiReport,
- When asked to choose the study level select " Bachelor "
- then select that you have " no admission"
- then pick a university of your choice from the list.
- When asked "can you meet the language requirement" select "No"

Then answer the rest of the questions. what happens is; that Immigratic assesses your chance on that level " Uni with ESL" and presents you with your chance of approval. ( well we don't know if the university you chose has the highest historical chance)

But the trick is here: it also gives you 4 top alternatives for the same nationality of yours that has the highest approval rate for the "Uni with ESL" level.

I hope this helps!

Reactions: saeedmsdi