+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help! It has been 1year after medical was passed but no updates on my application..

Jakka2

Sep 3, 2021
Germany
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
11-12-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-02-2021
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-11-2021
Med's Request
10-05-2021
Med's Done....
26-05-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-09-2022
Hello good people,
I really need your help. I’m December 2020 application, and the last update I got from IRCC was medical request, which was done and passed in May 2021. After that, I haven’t received any updates on my application. I have sent messages to the visa office in charge of my application and their replies are always that my application is in queue for processing. I also raised webform, request for GCMS notes but didn’t get any till date from IRCC.Please, can someone suggest to me anything I need to do to expedite my application?
PS: I used a representative(Immigration lawyer) and she had vehemently refused to give me access to the online portal of my application, saying if she give me access to the online portal, she won’t be in charge again of my application.I can only access ECAS. Please, I will really appreciate any suggestions that can be of help to me.
Thank you all.

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hi there,

Just to let you know that I’m July 2019 applicant did and passed my medical in October 2019, I then had a complete silence until May 5, 2022.

I did too raised trillions of webforms and sent mail to delhi office like crazy but I got nothing.
I’ve spoken to my local MP and got a very little information about my application.

At this point I would tell you what I’m teaching to everyone,BE PATIENCE and Hold tight things will start unfolding soon.

I did my interview on May 31, a day after I got my remedical and then pre arrival services letter.

All the very best !!!

Reactions: Jakka2

Jakka2

Sep 3, 2021
Germany
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
11-12-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-02-2021
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-11-2021
Med's Request
10-05-2021
Med's Done....
26-05-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-09-2022
Hi there,

Just to let you know that I’m July 2019 applicant did and passed my medical in October 2019, I then had a complete silence until May 5, 2022.

I did too raised trillions of webforms and sent mail to delhi office like crazy but I got nothing.
I’ve spoken to my local MP and got a very little information about my application.

At this point I would tell you what I’m teaching to everyone,BE PATIENCE and Hold tight things will start unfolding soon.

I did my interview on May 31, a day after I got my remedical and then pre arrival services letter.

All the very best !!!
Thank you for the encouragement. I really really wish things start unfolding soon. This long wait is mentally draining. I can’t wait for the day all these will be over.

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hello good people,
I really need your help. I’m December 2020 application, and the last update I got from IRCC was medical request, which was done and passed in May 2021. After that, I haven’t received any updates on my application. I have sent messages to the visa office in charge of my application and their replies are always that my application is in queue for processing. I also raised webform, request for GCMS notes but didn’t get any till date from IRCC.Please, can someone suggest to me anything I need to do to expedite my application?
PS: I used a representative(Immigration lawyer) and she had vehemently refused to give me access to the online portal of my application, saying if she give me access to the online portal, she won’t be in charge again of my application.I can only access ECAS. Please, I will really appreciate any suggestions that can be of help to me.
Thank you all.
Did your consultant tell you anything abut a notice for an interview or canceled interview? If not I would ask. If you are in Canada you could try calling IRCC yourself. An application I was working was stalled due to an expired document which ECAS etc showed nothing.they claimed they mailed the request for an updated version for to me. Never got that letter...found out only when I called. ECAS etc showed nothing.
After that was submitted the application moved quickly ahead.

Calling is a bit of the luck of the draw but I have only gotten through when I called as early as possible.

Also your consultant doesn't seem to helpful. There is also the usual MP route and webform

Jakka2

Sep 3, 2021
Germany
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
11-12-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-02-2021
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-11-2021
Med's Request
10-05-2021
Med's Done....
26-05-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-09-2022
Did your consultant tell you anything abut a notice for an interview or canceled interview? If not I would ask. If you are in Canada you could try calling IRCC yourself. An application I was working was stalled due to an expired document which ECAS etc showed nothing.they claimed they mailed the request for an updated version for to me. Never got that letter...found out only when I called. ECAS etc showed nothing.
After that was submitted the application moved quickly ahead.

Calling is a bit of the luck of the draw but I have only gotten through when I called as early as possible.

Also your consultant doesn't seem to helpful. There is also the usual MP route and webform
Thank you for the response. My application is outland, and my wife called IRCC and even contacted the MP. The MP contacted IRCC on our behave and the said no action is required from me at this point, and that the will contact me should anything be required. This was the same message I also got after contacting the visa office responsible for my application. What baffled me is the fact that BGC and eligibility has not be initiated after over 1year of medical completed as per what the MP told me wife. This is really frustrating and disheartening..

Reactions: valvlad

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
I would suggest Order GCMS Notes through CBSA. They're quicker then IRCC these days. In worst case scenario CBSA takes 30 Days + 50 Days Extension. So you will get it in 80 Days.

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
I would suggest Order GCMS Notes through CBSA. They're quicker then IRCC these days. In worst case scenario CBSA takes 30 Days + 50 Days Extension. So you will get it in 80 Days.
I agree with this. Seems like you have done everything else possible. I know the backlog is hard families and I am sorry you are going through this

Jakka2

Sep 3, 2021
Germany
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
11-12-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-02-2021
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-11-2021
Med's Request
10-05-2021
Med's Done....
26-05-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-09-2022
Please, can you share a link where I can order GCMS notes through CBSA?

Jakka2

Sep 3, 2021
Germany
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
11-12-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-02-2021
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-11-2021
Med's Request
10-05-2021
Med's Done....
26-05-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-09-2022
I agree with this. Seems like you have done everything else possible. I know the backlog is hard families and I am sorry you are going through this
I have tried literally everything means I’m aware of but still yet. Since I have representative, can my wife order the GCMS notes through CBSA by herself? Because my representative is really making things difficult for us the more.

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
I have tried literally everything means I’m aware of but still yet. Since I have representative, can my wife order the GCMS notes through CBSA by herself? Because my representative is really making things difficult for us the more.
It has to be someone who is in Canada or a permanent resident or citizen of Canada
Your wife can request on your behalf if she meets the criteria. You will have to give her written permission

Here is the link with all the instructions and costs. https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-info-eng.html

Last edited:

Jakka2

Sep 3, 2021
Germany
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......