+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help In reapplying ..disheartened

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I was expecting MEP today but got shock of my life application Got cancelled as incomplete. Reason didn't met section 10 and 12.01 of IRCC. My husband's Australian pcc is the reason as mentioned. We attached his old pcc the after he left Australia in Feb 2010. Now can anybody please help is this is the reason. As he went to Australia in 2009 and came back in Feb 2010 . So we applied that pcc. Not latest one. How to get one

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
I was expecting MEP today but got shock of my life application Got cancelled as incomplete. Reason didn't met section 10 and 12.01 of IRCC. My husband's Australian pcc is the reason as mentioned. We attached his old pcc the after he left Australia in Feb 2010. Now can anybody please help is this is the reason. As he went to Australia in 2009 and came back in Feb 2010 . So we applied that pcc. Not latest one. How to get one
You may also check that for Australia PCC they require complete traffic record as well.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
You need a recent PCC. Isn't there a website you can apply from? check online

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yes he lived in Victoria . I attached complete licence history. But does pcc has any expiry date??
It's usually valid for a few months. A 2010 PCC won't be valid in 2018.
Don't be disheartened. Now that you know better, you can put all your documents together again.
Try to Ask about anything you're not clear on before you submit your application

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
2010 is pretty old, I think there have been changes to Australia's PCCs.

For example, IRCC instructions state: IMPORTANT: When filling out the Australian Federal Police National Police Check (NPC) Application Form, enter Code Number 35 in section 8 (Purpose of Check)."

If you don't get a PCC based on the right code, it will be rejected.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html

Reactions: tobs and harnav sra

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

For example, IRCC instructions state: IMPORTANT: When filling out the Australian Federal Police National Police Check (NPC) Application Form, enter Code Number 35 in section 8 (Purpose of Check)."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/australia.html
Now by tomorrow I will apply online for Australian pcc as per requirements. .or shud I wait for ITA, . MY score is 466..

Reactions: jes_ON

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Now by tomorrow I will apply online for Australian pcc as per requirements. .or shud I wait for ITA, . MY score is 466..
Don't wait for ITA. With your score you will get ITA in the next draw. Move forward with Australian PCC. I don't know timelines for that. But since you get only 60 days to submit everything its better to apply as soon as possible.

Reactions: harnav sra

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015

Thank u for giving hope. I seriously need.
Hello there,

I applied for AFP check and opted for an Australian address but haven't received the certificate yet. Here's the timeline:

Applied - Sep 29
AFP confirms NPC complete - Sep 30

It says current postage time 3 to 7 working days within Australia. It's been 4 days now.

How long did it take for you guys? I'm bit worried as I have few days left to apply.

Thanks heaps!