18-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-05-2012
Passport Req..
23-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
hello!
i am juts wondering again. in IMM 0008 generic application form question 10 - CURRENT COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE!
my story is..... I overstayed my visa 2 years now! should i write my current address and where its ask STATUS, i am going to say _ OUT OF STATUS< EXPIRED VISA, or write my home country address , because we are applying outside!

please help! i really wanna send out my application tomorrow or Wednesday! i am so tired of all this! took me around two months to finish everything with my application!

thank you

elina

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can give the address in your country of nationality because you are now not having a legal residency status in the country where you are living. But in the background declaration you have to state the address wherever you lived from your 18th year of age.

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
Hi everyone!

A blessed New Year to all! I am currently completing my documents under the Application for Permanent Residence from within Canada and I would like to make sure that we filled out all the forms correctly.

First of all, I was undecided which way to go for the application, whether inland or outland but I chose the first one, although I've been told that the latter would be more faster in terms of it's processing timeline. I just figured since I am here in Canada as a TFW and my work permit does not expire until July 2014, I could apply for open work permit at the same time, and that would extend my stay here just the same.

I just have one quick question under IMM 0008 form question #4- should I write down Manila Philippines since it's my country of nationality or CPC Mississauga or Vegreville?, since I've been legally admitted in Canada for more than 2 years now.

Thanks!

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
Blissy_78 said:
Hi everyone!

A blessed New Year to all! I am currently completing my documents under the Application for Permanent Residence from within Canada and I would like to make sure that we filled out all the forms correctly.

First of all, I was undecided which way to go for the application, whether inland or outland but I chose the first one, although I've been told that the latter would be more faster in terms of it's processing timeline. I just figured since I am here in Canada as a TFW and my work permit does not expire until July 2014, I could apply for open work permit at the same time, and that would extend my stay here just the same.

I just have one quick question under IMM 0008 form question #4- should I write down Manila Philippines since it's my country of nationality or CPC Mississauga or Vegreville?, since I've been legally admitted in Canada for more than 2 years now.

Thanks!
If your application is inland, your VO will be Ottawa (Case Processing Pilot). Vegreville is only for the first stage, and that is where you send it for sponsorship approval.

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
Avadava said:
If your application is inland, your VO will be Ottawa (Case Processing Pilot). Vegreville is only for the first stage, and that is where you send it for sponsorship approval.
Thanks for the info :)