+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help, I am confused about my age factor

mann27

May 4, 2012
I have completed my 10+2 in 2011 and my age is 22. I started my studies last in childhood and even there was gap of 1 year in my studies during 5th-6th class because I was badly sick during that time, but no gap from 10th to 12th. I have completed my 12th wid non-medical subjects and with 68% marks and my IELTS score is 6.5 and 6 in each module. I want to apply for Saskatchewan because my cousin brothers are studying in there. But I am again confused Does my age will effect my student visa for Canada or not? and moreover i am bit healthy and little bit fat and because of my maturity i looks like 25-26? anyone help please

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I don't see why your age would create any issues. You will have to select a field of study, apply and be accepted at an institution. Graduates begin higher education in Canada after they finish high school and they are 17 or 18 years of age, but many take time out to travel or work and go back to college or uni. At 22, you will find a lot of others the same age. Good Luck with the process.

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
you dont have worry about the way you look even about the study. try to apply for under graduate courses. 22 age is not bad for under graduate studies. immigration just sees the IELTS score and the 10+2 result. go ahead and apply for student visa. moreover canada is easy with student visa and especially for Saskatchewan as they want more and more people to live their so that Saskatchewan can become populated and that can increase their economy. so goodluck with the visa.