+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help how do I pay the VOC fee's?

rebeka_ortiz

Jan 18, 2018
We just received email to send copies of passport and documents to the VOC for my husband that is the the Mexico VAC
I just don't know how to pay the fee's here is the fee info from the website:

Service and Service Charge Schedule
Payment instructions for Canada Visa Application Centre services.

All applicants presenting visa or permit applications at the CVAC, in person or by courier, must include the service charge for application handling. All applications paid at the CVACs account must also include GC fees collection and remittance charge.

Important: Please be informed that, for your convenience, the following new payment methods are available:

1. Bank deposit in any Scotiabank branch to the account number 14506280854 under VISA FACILITATION SERVICES MEXICO S DE RL DE CV, or to the electronic CLABE code 044580145062808542
  2. Directly at the CVAC, with any Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card.
  3. Online through IRCC.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...Ok so through IRCC would be easy I would think but I have no clue where to find the specific fee I am so confused , we are in that states so no way to go in person and also we have only 15 days to get everything there and for him to be sent his COPR.
I can't believe through it all at the end is where I get totally confused and don't know how to proceed haha.
I will call today it's to early now , but would so appreciate any advice or input.
Thank you so much

Rebeka

Last edited: