+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!Please Help...!! Employment Letter

nzto2019

Jun 14, 2020
Hi.
I have received ITA, now I need to submit all the documents.
I have been working at this business since June 2020.
My current employer got LMIA for me expiring June, 2021.
I am claiming 50 points from arranged employment since I have LMIA from my employer.
I need to provide several documents, I have seen other people's threads but still confused.
Can someone please please help me clarifying following questions?

1. Offer of Employment: can this be the *LMIA approved document + *Job offer letter received in June 2020 + *another Job Offer received after LMIA approval in Oct 2020 (this job offer states that it is 'Permanent Full Time Employment' with NOC, duties, essential qualification)
or does my employer need to give me another job offer?

2. Letter of Employment: I saw other threads and samples that this letter have all the employment environment information and it is about 3 or 4 pages.
*The letter of employment I got from my employer is just one page and just stating the job is permanent full time, hours per week, salary, NOC number and duties.
Is this okay?

3. Employment Records: I have received employment letter from my past employers. Again, I have read other threads that I must include Pay stub and T4 for every Employment records.
* Is Pay stub and T4 must? how many pay stubs should I include?
* I cannot find my pay stubs for the jobs I worked in my home country. Is the reference letter enough for the ones from overseas?
* Can I use Letter of Employment for the current job for the employment records or does it have to be different letter?

4. Is there anything else that I must include or better to include?

Thank you so much in advance for your help!!