+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help: Eligibility - Not Met (GCMS)

Quraf

Jan 26, 2019
I am an FSW-Inland applicant with Eligibility status "FSW 11.2 Not Met - for refusal". I need your kind help and advice:

ITA: May 2018
AOR: Aug 2018
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Not met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
GCMS: Jan 2019​

According to my GCMS note, my application is missing documents for my spouse's work experience. Let me explain my situation. At the time of ITA, the cut-off score was 440 and my CRS score was 441 including 5 points for my wife's Canadian work experience. We tried to collect the experience letter but her employer refused to provide such letter. Meanwhile, my Canadian work experience increased to 11.5 months and in the CIC online application that displayed as 1 year with CRS score 531 without my wife's work experience. At that point, I made a very poor judgment and decided to submit the application without showing/including my wife's work experience.

During eligibility assessment, (according to my GCMS note) the Program Assistant did not consider my Canadian work experience and as I did not include my wife's work document, my assessed CRS score became 436 which is below the ITA cut-off.

Now, my application is still in progress, so what should I do to avoid rejection? I have collected some supporting documents for my wife's work experience(like the appointment letter, paystub, tax returns) but I don't know how to proceed with them.

Senior members, can you please suggest anything?
@scylla @legalfalcon

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
You can raise CSE and attach a letter of explanation to explain why you remove the work experience.

Syedomar.s

Nov 17, 2017
I am an FSW-Inland applicant with Eligibility status "FSW 11.2 Not Met - for refusal". I need your kind help and advice:

ITA: May 2018
AOR: Aug 2018
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Not met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
GCMS: Jan 2019​

According to my GCMS note, my application is missing documents for my spouse's work experience. Let me explain my situation. At the time of ITA, the cut-off score was 440 and my CRS score was 441 including 5 points for my wife's Canadian work experience. We tried to collect the experience letter but her employer refused to provide such letter. Meanwhile, my Canadian work experience increased to 11.5 months and in the CIC online application that displayed as 1 year with CRS score 531 without my wife's work experience. At that point, I made a very poor judgment and decided to submit the application without showing/including my wife's work experience.

During eligibility assessment, (according to my GCMS note) the Program Assistant did not consider my Canadian work experience and as I did not include my wife's work document, my assessed CRS score became 436 which is below the ITA cut-off.

Now, my application is still in progress, so what should I do to avoid rejection? I have collected some supporting documents for my wife's work experience(like the appointment letter, paystub, tax returns) but I don't know how to proceed with them.

Senior members, can you please suggest anything?
@scylla @legalfalcon
Dear Quraf...I have the same situation as yours...eli eligibil not met -for refusal..I came to know from Gcms but mine is for had not mentioned job duties ND salarf slips...I raised CSE web form in October ND still waiting ...you should submit watever you have for supoting for your wife's documents ASAP...ND only wait...not met it's according to case analyst..wait for senior officer...

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Dear Quraf...I have the same situation as yours...eli eligibil not met -for refusal..I came to know from Gcms but mine is for had not mentioned job duties ND salarf slips...I raised CSE web form in October ND still waiting ...you should submit watever you have for supoting for your wife's documents ASAP...ND only wait...not met it's according to case analyst..wait for senior officer...
Did you order GCMS notes after October?

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Any update?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
do you have a similar situation?
Yes my eligibility is not met as by mistake I put in primary NOC as 2281 as opposed to 2282. All the documents are in support of 2282, just that minor mistake might cost me a rejection if they do not accept my CSE. Fingers Crossed!!!

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Yes my eligibility is not met as by mistake I put in primary NOC as 2281 as opposed to 2282. All the documents are in support of 2282, just that minor mistake might cost me a rejection if they do not accept my CSE. Fingers Crossed!!!
Have you crossed 6 months mark?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
N

Nope .. still waiting...ND it's 8 month for me now from Aor... Almost 3 month ND yet didn't received my Gcms notes...
3 months waiting for GCMS notes??? wow....did you request yourself or through a third party?