+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help, eCas or Gckey not bringing dependent's info, can't link dependent to gckey as well, please read!!

8thwonder

Sep 25, 2022
Hi wonderful people,

I'm a bit confused about the whole ecas status.
I logged in as sponsor (my ecas) and checked, it shows my dad as principal applicant and my mum as dependent. But it only shows my dad landed if I clicked on the complete status, nothing about my mum, from the ecas of the sponsor.

When we open the principal applicant's ecas, it shows that he landed successfully, nothing about the dependent, my mother..

When we open the ecas of the dependent, my mum it only shows the address and nothing else. No application shows as linked.

Back in gckey of the principal applicant, it shows dependent as my mum in a clickable drop down, with old info like we went copr etc. Then we were able to link the pr card application of my dad only in HIS gckey (Principal applicant's gckey), but couldn't find my mum's pr card application to link to my dad's gckey. We even created her own gckey with her name, email addres, couldn't find it any info of the PR card application or even her PR applicaton. .

Other than the stamped copr/landing paper and a SIN my mum has no other record of her pr landing. I'm worried if due to any glitch they don't have a record of her as PR.

Can someone please help me with this?