+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP!!CELBAN REVIEWERS

Berry86

Apr 17, 2015
SPMH said:
I am willing to help or coach you in CELBAN, I find it easier than IELTS. I am from Vancouver, but you can reach me out here. Resources are limited but the actual test is almost the same as the reviewer available, it's just different scenarios or case.
Hi there. Can i have your phone number if you dont mind. I just want to ask about celban..thank you..

itsmesandy

Apr 19, 2015
hi everyone. I am new hear and is trying is trying to seek help regarding the CELBAN test. I haven't registered yet because I am trying to get some resources first before I take such exam. I have tried IELTS dated September 2014 and was unfortunate to meet the required score for the CLPNA Assessment. I've heard CELBAN is much easier than IELTS but trying the Readiness Self Assessment got a lot more confusing. I've heard of Bredin Institute but I am afraid they do not offer online classes. Any help you sought?

pkkalras

Apr 27, 2015
canada
CELBAN* is a four module English proficiency test that is required for International nurses to upgrade their nursing degree or diploma in Canada. It is accepted by all licensing bodies all over Canada. It is especially designed in Canada. The CELBAN Test is entirely from the medical background nurses take this test as it requires the test of English for medical report writing, medical vocabulary and interaction with patients for treatment. All the modules of the test are based on medical topics.
There is a plenty of online material available. please contact guru learning institute in BC and visit celban blog by parvinder kalra

pkkalras

Apr 27, 2015
canada
Johnny31 said:
How come you've decided to take CELBAN rather than IELTS, CELPIP, or other types of language tests?
CELBAN is easy for nurses. It is all from medical background. For prep. There is a lot of material online in Celban-blog.com. It's excellent material.

pkkalras

Apr 27, 2015
canada
annabel04 said:
Hi, does anyone here take CELBAN exam?Coz i am planning to take CELBAN but unfortunately there's a minimal information about it in the internet. I am looking for a group study as well.It would be great If there are fellas here who would like to brainstorm with me. Please help me.. :(
Fortunately, you can get lot of practice material and skill training in Celban-blog.com

pkkalras

Apr 27, 2015
canada
annabel04 said:
Hi, does anyone here take CELBAN exam?Coz i am planning to take CELBAN but unfortunately there's a minimal information about it in the internet. I am looking for a group study as well.It would be great If there are fellas here who would like to brainstorm with me. Please help me.. :(
Fortunately, you can get lot of practice material and skill training in Celban-blog.com

edvillagante

Jun 14, 2015
I am willing to help or coach you in CELBAN, I find it easier than IELTS. I am from Vancouver, but you can reach me out here. Resources are limited but the actual test is almost the same as the reviewer available, it's just different scenarios or case.

Hello SPMH,

Can you please email me contact number. I wanted to learn more about CELBAN. Thanks.

Ed

Memefab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
AOR Received.
June 10, 2015
File Transfer...
July 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 25, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi newbie here. I am processing my papers going to vancouver canada sponsored by my husband. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines since 2011. I have a lot of questions, please kindly aswer them all.

1. do you guys collected all your papers first here in the Philippnes and bring it to Canada or you guys send letters to your school, prc and past employer for them to send the papers as requested by nnas? (What are those?)

2. Which do you prefer CELBAN or IELTS? Because one of my friend in winnepeg told me that celban in academics is more easier than ielts

3. How long assessment usually takes?

4. What would you suggest for me to do to start my carrer as RN in vancouver canada?

Im just totally confused of everything. Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance. May God bless you and kudos!

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
edvillagante said:

Hello SPMH,

Can you please email me contact number. I wanted to learn more about CELBAN. Thanks.

Ed
Hi Ed,
Sorry for the late reply. How are you? I hope all is well with you.
SMPH

chink03

Sep 16, 2015
Hi SPMH,
Can you send me some pointers for CELBAN? I'm planning to take the test next year. Hope you can help me. I have no idea with the CELBAN. Thanks in advance.

Memefab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
AOR Received.
June 10, 2015
File Transfer...
July 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 25, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
edvillagante said:

Hello SPMH,

Ed
Hi, do have notes of celban or any review materials that can possibly be pass through email or any downloadable like pdf or anything? If not too much to ask, can you lend me a copy of those review materials? Email me : atienza_aimee1021@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance :D Godbless

maikostine21

Dec 19, 2013
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 14, 2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
24-02-2014
when it comes to writing the incident report. Is it necessary to put your name below the incident report. How come it wasnt written in the celban tips.

preet_gill

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone i am also preparing for celban. does anyone have practice material to share

Nov 12, 2015
annabel04 said:
where is your location? Which province?