+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP!!CELBAN REVIEWERS

pkkalras

Apr 27, 2015
canada
Hi,
Celban in class & online course available on celban blog and guru learning. You will definitely find solution to your problem.

preet_gill

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi todays its 20 days after my exam. I m still waiting for email Can anyone knw when exactly they declare results and can we check it online.

purp

Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone :)

any forms of reviewer for celban? tips? advise? etc :) anyone from Vancouver area who can lend me their materials? thanks in advance

Feb 17, 2016
For people looking for a reviewer here in Vancouver..

Burnaby Public Library has the offline CELBAN Readiness Self-Assessment.. It's just the same with the online assessment.. VPL does not have it tho..

My exam is 2 weeks from now, anyone taking the exam soon too?

*If you don't have a library card. Just bring two pieces of government-issued IDs and register. :)

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
got the CELBAnN result. Glory to God I passed ;D

thiara

Feb 10, 2016
mc_geh said:
congratulations,,,,,,best of luck for your career...

can you please tell me,as per i know in speaking there are two role plays 1st one is admission process and 2 nd is discharge instructions...can there be other topics apart from these two in role plays.,,,,,thanks

Memefab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
AOR Received.
June 10, 2015
File Transfer...
July 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 25, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi im in vancouver and planning to take CELBAN. Do you hve any idea where is the perfect review centre? Thank you! Any tips for the passers? TIA

Godisgood19

Mar 21, 2016
Hi everyone, need a copy of any CELBAN review or practice test materials please. Highly appreciated. Here is my email address -joharra_prado@yahoo.com. And any tips as well from those who took the exam. Thanks very much! God bless!

Pan07

Feb 7, 2016
Hi I just finished my CELBAN exam. It is easier for me compared to IELTS. But still, Im not quite sure if I got 10 for listening. It was so fast! I prepared myself by practicing IELTS Listening materials. I was used to analyzing my answers after every question, but in CELBAN, there's just no enough time. I feel that in a short video, they kinda congested it with answers in almost every sentence, unlike IELTS wherein the answers are somewhat apart from each other. Plus, I spend the time that is supposed to be for checking our answers in shading well the circles. So, I dont know, i missed 6 questions and to get 10, there should be only 8 mistakes out of 84 items. I think, the key is to be focused and not to dwell with past questions. If you miss the previous ones, move on right away to the next questions. It is literally listening, answer as you hear, sometimes you just dont have to really understand it.

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Godisgood19 said:
Hi everyone, need a copy of any CELBAN review or practice test materials please. Highly appreciated. Here is my email address -joharra_prado@yahoo.com. And any tips as well from those who took the exam. Thanks very much! God bless!
sent

May 26, 2016
Dear mc_geh,

How are you doing? I trust that you are doing well. Congratulations on your wonderful achievement. I will be writing the CELBAN exam this 2016. I am wondering if you can send some tips and reviewers in passing CELBAN. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and support.

This is my e-mail address : exergyprojects@gmail.com

Sincerely,

zairakim

Star Member
May 2, 2014
mc_geh said:
Hello good pm. Congrats for passing the celban. Is it ok to also ask for reviewers? I am planning to take the exam soon and hoping to pass as well. I have send you my email address. Thank you and congrats again. :)

anong

Jun 9, 2016
mc_geh said:
hi everyone, I also need a copy of practice tests and materials for CELBAN. I can't find any materials online. tutorials and classes are so expensive. please send it to my email roseann881@gmail.com if you have some. your help will be highly appreciated. thank you guys!