02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
annabel04 said:
hi yup I'm live here in edmonton. do you know a crash course for celban here?i actually changed my mind and will take ielts when i'm ready.i gave up celban coz i don't even have any idea about the exam :(
I am willing to help or coach you in CELBAN, I find it easier than IELTS. I am from Vancouver, but you can reach me out here. Resources are limited but the actual test is almost the same as the reviewer available, it's just different scenarios or case.

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
annabel04 said:
hi yup I'm live here in edmonton. do you know a crash course for celban here?i actually changed my mind and will take ielts when i'm ready.i gave up celban coz i don't even have any idea about the exam :(
Go to the website of CELBAN, there is available Readiness Self Assessment. From there, you can have an idea of the exam...but of different cases/scenarios in the real exam. You tube is of big help, too. Call me, if you have time. I will pm my number to you.

strawhat

Mar 17, 2015
shona. A said:
Hi

I also want to give CELBAN as I am tired of giving IELTS.Is there any courses or resources in Ottawa.

Thanks

hi there,
Are you from Ottawa? I'm from Ottawa and I'm also tired of trying the IELTs. Did you already tried CELBAN? How was it? I badly needed some info as well as some review materials for my CELBAN.

strawhat

Mar 17, 2015
annabel04 said:
Is there someone who would like group study for celban?i'm from edmonton
I wish we are near so that we can study together. Do you have any review materials for CELBAn? I will be taking it next month and hopefully I can make it. I'm from Ottawa by the way.

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
strawhat said:
I wish we are near so that we can study together. Do you have any review materials for CELBAn? I will be taking it next month and hopefully I can make it. I'm from Ottawa by the way.
i don't have any resources actually, i just tried the assessment exam at celban.org and i foynd it easier than ielts. if i only have resources it would be a great help.do you have any resources?thanks so much abd goodluck to your exam :)

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
SPMH said:
I am willing to help or coach you in CELBAN, I find it easier than IELTS. I am from Vancouver, but you can reach me out here. Resources are limited but the actual test is almost the same as the reviewer available, it's just different scenarios or case.
that would be a great help spmh!i tried the self assessment and i think it's easier than ielts.i sent you a message yesterday..i'm looking forward to have a nice conversation with you.. thanks so much

ladyheart

Apr 2, 2015
Hello!Im planning to take celban too. Any reviewers for celban please let me know.I can't find any review materials. Thank you

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
ladyheart said:
Hello!Im planning to take celban too. Any reviewers for celban please let me know.thank you.
Hi i'm planning to take celban as well.would you like a study buddy?im from edmonton. how about you?

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
ladyheart said:
Yah!Sure..Do you have any review materials?Im from Vancouver?
i actually don't. just tried the self assessment exam and a forum mate gave me some tips about the exam.We could practice the speaking part some time if you tru viber or skype if you want

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
Here's the model answer for the writing exam sample:

Mr. X, a 55 year-old gentleman, who looked anxious came into ER with chest pain. This pain was relieved by rest and nitroglycerine (sublingual).

He is working in a highly stressful occupation as an executive director in the federal government. His risk factors include heavy smoking(2 pk/day) and there is a family history of high cholesterol. He is seeking help for his stress and problems with anger. He is concerned about having a heart attack. All tests were within normal range. He was advised to follow up with his physician. (Put your name here or signature, RN)

Berry86

Apr 17, 2015
SPMH said:
Hi there. Can i have your phone number if you dont mind. I just want to ask about celban..thank you..