+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP.Canadian Visa.Mistakenly revoked my GCKey

letavioletta

Jul 22, 2015
Hello everyone,
I really need help with that:
I`m from Russia,I accidentally revoked my GCKey account after submitting an application fot study permit(start date 1st of September)
I still get the updates about my application but when I created new GCKey account the search gave me no results about my application.I really need to get back that first account.I`ve tried to call the CIC and they told me to message them through email.I messaged like 4 times in 20 days but no one replied...maybe there are other phone numbers or emails where I could call or write?
Hope that somebody could help me,
Thank you.
:( :( :( :(

GinnyPi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
letavioletta said:
Hello everyone,
I really need help with that:
I`m from Russia,I accidentally revoked my GCKey account after submitting an application fot study permit(start date 1st of September)
I still get the updates about my application but when I created new GCKey account the search gave me no results about my application.I really need to get back that first account.I`ve tried to call the CIC and they told me to message them through email.I messaged like 4 times in 20 days but no one replied...maybe there are other phone numbers or emails where I could call or write?
Hope that somebody could help me,
Thank you.
:( :( :( :(
Do you have your application number?
Did you try using the button that says "Link application to this account"? Try all the different combinations. One should work. I think the application number is the surest one though, so check your email and if you don't have any pdf letters about this application, then call and ask for the application number.
Also try putting the UCI with or without the dash/space.

letavioletta

Jul 22, 2015
GinnyPi said:
Do you have your application number?
Did you try using the button that says "Link application to this account"? Try all the different combinations. One should work. I think the application number is the surest one though, so check your email and if you don't have any pdf letters about this application, then call and ask for the application number.
Also try putting the UCI with or without the dash/space.
I`ve tried lots of different combinations...but still... no results...
Thank you

Cichita89

Aug 31, 2015
I tried myself to retrive my application from another account and I failed several times....their online system is very bad and has several errors, i always had problems with it.
Try to enter in your old account maybe it is still there. If you remember the user and password try them maybe it works. It did for me :) Good Luck. ..and if you still receive updates from cic I guess the account is still there.

navybawa

Oct 9, 2015
did anyone found any way to get back to revoked account or to link the previous application to new account? i have revoked mine by mistake and now i have no idea how will i get into my account :(

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
navybawa said:
did anyone found any way to get back to revoked account or to link the previous application to new account? i have revoked mine by mistake and now i have no idea how will i get into my account :(
Unable to link previous application to a new GC Key...message that comes is - system is currently unavailable. this is happening since more than a month..