+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help!!! Can I have more than one sponsorship case???

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As many of you know I am sponsoring my husband to come to Canada. We are doing an outland spousal sponsorship case. I of course was approved as a sponsor.

My question is if I am sponsoring my husband, can I also be a sponsor for someone else? I, and five other people, want to do a group of five sponsorship where we would be sponsoring three refugees. What I want to know is would I be able to be a sponsor for these three refugees if I am sponsoring my husband?

Thank you!

;)

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

The information I gathered for your question is that there is no numerical limit as to how many sponsorships you can undertake. As long as you meet the requirements for a sponsor and the other person is eligible for a family class visa then you can undertake more than one sponsorship. However, the number must be kept within a reasonable limit according to the prescribed CIC sponsorship regulations.

SadGirl:( said:
As many of you know I am sponsoring my husband to come to Canada. We are doing an outland spousal sponsorship case. I of course was approved as a sponsor.

My question is if I am sponsoring my husband, can I also be a sponsor for someone else? I, and five other people, want to do a group of five sponsorship where we would be sponsoring three refugees. What I want to know is would I be able to be a sponsor for these three refugees if I am sponsoring my husband?

Thank you!

;)