+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help!BCPNP :Questions about IMM 0008&5669&signatures

happytac

Sep 10, 2014
Hi,everybody,I am urgently preparing for application for bcpnp now ,regarding the forms ,I have following questions which I am not for sure:

1) On Nominee application form &IMM 0008E,there's question "Have you ever used any other name":
My situation is that I have used only one formal name which's shown on my passport all the time,But I have used a english name "Jack" since I studied and worked here,and this English name also appears in my job offer&recommendation letter form my boss,should I mention this as the "ever used name" in the related questions?

2)On Imm0008E,there's a section "Dependent",since I am single,I just removed this section by clicking on "Remove Section" Button,is it ok?

3) On Imm5569E,there's a question about "Govement positions" and "military services",since I have never worked for both of them,I just put "NONE" in every blank of the question, Is it ok?

4)About the signature for the nominee application forms,the guides above the form says :“Handwritten application forms will not be accepted",I mean,according to this , is signature in the end of this form required to be typed and then signedby pen or just signed by pen directly?

5) About the signature for the other 4 photocopied cic forms ,like the last part of IMM0008E, is it ok to check all the checkbox there by adobe-reader and printed out and then signed by pen ?or directly check them by pen too?

I know my question may be confused and messy,But I am really looking forward for your replies...
Any reply will be strongly appreciated..Thanks in a advance!
Good Luck to everybody!

JMGRL

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 6, 2014
Med's Request
February 12,2014
Med's Done....
March 01, 2014
Passport Req..
November 05, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
1. I think you should include "Jack" on the form.
2. Its ok to remove the dependant from the form if you have none.
3. If you have never served in the millitary then its ok to put "none" or "Not Applicable".
4. Its ok to sign the signature by hand.