+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP - BC PNP Application

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
Hi,

1. For the letter of offer, if I already have a contract (but it did not state my duties) can I jsut get another leter from HR, confirming what my duties are and that my job is indeterminate and non-seasonal?

I doubt my company will reissue a contract as I have already joined

2. For letters from employers such as job description, does this need to be on company letterhead or signed?

3. Is a certificate of incorporation compulsory? What about for companies with no cert of incorporation?

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Brother the company should either be one of those...incorporated or extra-provincially registered, registered as a limited liability partnership. and yes job offer must be on company letter head and signed by you and your boss...

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
Thanks for your response. What do you mean either one of those. If it is partnership, it wont have a certificate of incorporation - is that correct?

So it can have a license ONLY?

Also, can HR sign the letter on behalf of my company?

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
yes hr can sign the form ( like who ever has power to hire person in company , they can sign it).
and if you have limited liability partnership then you do not need in cooperation and business license is must...
But make sure to get some legal advice... i am giving information whatever i know brother...

zoenick

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
here is a link to the basic requirements of your company

http://www.welcomebc.ca/new_pnp/About-the-BC-PNP/For-Employers/Eligible-Employers.aspx

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
zoenick said:
here is a link to the basic requirements of your company

http://www.welcomebc.ca/new_pnp/About-the-BC-PNP/For-Employers/Eligible-Employers.aspx
zoe - Thanks

do you have experience on the job offer letter, it's not an offer as Im working, it would be a confirmation that my role is full time etc signed by HR

zoenick

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
We had a similar issue as the job offer letter did not include all the details they wanted, we got HR to write letter with the things that PNP wanted on it. They said they had done this before. However Still waiting for approval from PNP so dont know if that will be ok.
Also we did not provide the business docs they asked for as HR would not supply them but again said it should not be a problem. Fingers crossed it wont be.