+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help - Applying BOWP with PNP

Akrk10

Mar 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have received NSNP this Thursday(May 26) and accepted the nomination in Mycic but haven't got the additional 600 points added yet. I have raised a CSE and technical complaint today. My PGWP is expiring on June 12th and have only one draw left on this Wednesday to get an ITA.

Can anyone please suggest me if i would be able to apply for BOWP or work permit with my PNP nomination if i don't get my points added before next draw. if i can, can you tell me if it's just a BOWP or any other work permit process that i have to follow?

Please suggest, i'm really stressed out at this point. i can't get the additional points in time that i should be getting due to a glitch in Mycic.

Thanks.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Akrk10 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have received NSNP this Thursday(May 26) and accepted the nomination in Mycic but haven't got the additional 600 points added yet. I have raised a CSE and technical complaint today. My PGWP is expiring on June 12th and have only one draw left on this Wednesday to get an ITA.

Can anyone please suggest me if i would be able to apply for BOWP or work permit with my PNP nomination if i don't get my points added before next draw. if i can, can you tell me if it's just a BOWP or any other work permit process that i have to follow?

Please suggest, i'm really stressed out at this point. i can't get the additional points in time that i should be getting due to a glitch in Mycic.

Thanks.
You have upto 11th June to apply for BOWP. Hopefully u receive ITA by that time. I'm also hoping that you have all your paperwork ready. You can't afford to miss a single day.

Second scenario: if by any chance you miss this draw you can use your nomination to apply for BOWP till 11:59 PM on 11th June.

Reactions: Adanac11

RegularGuy

Dec 21, 2015
Is there a restriction to apply PR from outside Canada if you have PNP ? I mean does this situation really mean you have to do everything in such a tight schedule?

Akrk10

Mar 14, 2016
manidhatt said:
You have upto 11th June to apply for BOWP. Hopefully u receive ITA by that time. I'm also hoping that you have all your paperwork ready. You can't afford to miss a single day.

Second scenario: if by any chance you miss this draw you can use your nomination to apply for BOWP till 11:59 PM on 11th June.
Thanks for the response, yes i have all the documentation ready as i'm planning to apply PR right after i receive an ITA. i wasn't expecting something like this would pop up at this time.

so, you said i can use my nomination to apply for BOWP, just attach the PNP letter with LOE and other documents would be suffice?

Also, if i miss this draw and got an ITA in the next draw, can i send the AOR to them after i submit the application for BOWP? they don't refuse the application without having AOR attached to it?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Akrk10 said:
Thanks for the response, yes i have all the documentation ready as i'm planning to apply PR right after i receive an ITA. i wasn't expecting something like this would pop up at this time.

so, you said i can use my nomination to apply for BOWP, just attach the PNP letter with LOE and other documents would be suffice?

Also, if i miss this draw and got an ITA in the next draw, can i send the AOR to them after i submit the application for BOWP? they don't refuse the application without having AOR attached to it?
You don't need to send AOR. BOWP can also be done with the PNP. So you just need PNP certificate and other forms that are standard for BOWP application.

Reactions: Adanac11

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
600 pts not showing on my cic

Hi,
I knew you have similar situation that your 600 additional pts didn't appear on my cic after accepting NSNP nomination, I accepted NSNP nomination on yesterday June 25 and my 600 is not yet add up. what do i need to do or is it until i receive the nomination certificate?

my PGWP will expire by Sept 8

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
manidhatt said:
You don't need to send AOR. BOWP can also be done with the PNP. So you just need PNP certificate and other forms that are standard for BOWP application.
Wrong, eAPR AOR is must for BOWP, actually now the process has been changed and you need to have passed R10 check in your application, otherwise your application get refused. You cant apply for BOWP on the basis of Nomination certificate.