+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help! Application returned, do I need pay again?

shandy

Apr 28, 2016
Hi, everyone!

Thanks for your attention. My English is limited. So I have a question with my sencond time's returned application. The letter from CIC says:

Your application for Canada Citizenship was considered incomplete and was not processed and fees were not taken.
Your application and proof of payment are therefore returned to you for the following reasons:

Now, I know what I missed, but I don't understand the full meaning of "fees were not taken", I just checked my online banking, there was no refund yet. Do I have to pay it again or just mail the old Receipt with the full application again?

My old receipt was on the date of 2016-02-01.

Any suggestions? I can't afford another times return, because I need apply coop job for my study next year from Jan.

Thank you very much!

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No need to pay fee again. You can send this receipt with new application. If you want refund then you have to request CIC.

shandy

Apr 28, 2016
ar_fabrics said:
No need to pay fee again. You can send this receipt with new application. If you want refund then you have to request CIC.
OH, I really appreciate your answer! Although I'm still confused with the meaning of "the fees were not taken" :)

shahbj

Mar 13, 2016
It means Fees were not taken out from your account into CIC account.So you can resubmit application after attending to the observations they have made.Send it with a coverin letter and point out that they already stamped your application on .......... date.
:)

shandy

Apr 28, 2016
shahbj said:
It means Fees were not taken out from your account into CIC account.So you can resubmit application after attending to the observations they have made.Send it with a coverin letter and point out that they already stamped your application on .......... date.
:)
Thank you very much! Do you mean I don't have to print a new application, just fill the missed info and resend everything again?
May be I have to print the online calculation again for signed date.

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
shandy said:
Thank you very much! Do you mean I don't have to print a new application, just fill the missed info and resend everything again?
May be I have to print the online calculation again for signed date.
I would think you just need to add the required documents and re send. The original date would be considered for
residency calculation, not the later date.
Just add a cover letter along with the missing stuff and send them all together.

scottishK

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-July-2011 / CC debited 02-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
21-Sep-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
Oct/Nov 2011
Med's Request
10-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
01-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-July-2012
LANDED..........
18-Sept-2013
This answer really helped me, so thank you!