+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Guide: Two different NOC’s and Levels

Aug 4, 2015
Hello friends,
I am going to complete my 1 year of work exp which includes 8 months as retail store supervisor under 6211 category and 4 months as Assistant manager under 0621 category!
I am confused can there be two titles for applying PR under CEC?
Or shall I wait for my experience as Asst. Manager to finish and then apply?
Please reply
Thanks in advance.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello friends,
I am going to complete my 1 year of work exp which includes 8 months as retail store supervisor under 6211 category and 4 months as Assistant manager under 0621 category!
I am confused can there be two titles for applying PR under CEC?

If it is Canadian work exerience, you can combine work experience from two or more NOCs to complete one year.

Or shall I wait for my experience as Asst. Manager to finish and then apply?
No need.

Aug 4, 2015
Thanks for ur reply.

Yes, It is Canadian Experience.
Also, I am working with one employer.

Do I need to get two separate experience letters stating both the NOC’s?
or
1 final letter with both the NOC’s along with the duties/responsibilities and the timeline will work best?

Thanks again in advance.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Thanks for ur reply.

Yes, It is Canadian Experience.
Also, I am working with one employer.

Do I need to get two separate experience letters stating both the NOC’s?
or
1 final letter with both the NOC’s along with the duties/responsibilities and the timeline will work best?
It can be one letter or two, but full and complete information is required for each job. If you have one letter, note that you can upload it twice.

Aug 4, 2015
It can be one letter or two, but full and complete information is required for each job. If you have one letter, note that you can upload it twice.
I am sorry I didn’t get you for the last part!?
Why would I need to upload twice if I have 1 letter?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I am sorry I didn’t get you for the last part!?
Why would I need to upload twice if I have 1 letter?
Because if you list two jobs, the system will ask for 2 letters.

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
I wish I knew this earlier, I am so stupid that I didn't ask this. But somewhere on this forum, I read some people claiming that it had to be one NOC.. well I guess I screwed up, can't change anything, gotta keep the spirits up..

Aug 4, 2015
I wish I knew this earlier, I am so stupid that I didn't ask this. But somewhere on this forum, I read some people claiming that it had to be one NOC.. well I guess I screwed up, can't change anything, gotta keep the spirits up..
I think the one you are talking about is for FSW and I here I am asking for CEC!
If anyone could clear this?
Thanks in advance.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I think the one you are talking about is for FSW and I here I am asking for CEC!
If anyone could clear this?
Clear what up? we have no idea what program baxa1981 has applied for : )

It is true that the rules are different for CEC and FSW. For CEC, to meet the one year minimum requirement, you can combine jobs and NOCs. For FSW, the one year minimum requirement must be continuous and in a single NOC. But the total amount of foreign work can combine different jobs and NOCs.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2015
Clear what up? we have no idea what program baxa1981 has applied for : )

It is true that the rules are different for CEC and FSW. For CEC, to meet the one year minimum requirement, you can combine jobs and NOCs. For FSW, the one year minimum requirement must be continuous and in a single NOC. But the total amount of foreign work can combine different jobs and NOCs.
Thanks a lot man!
UR awesome!
Will keep u posted and will continue asking questions here! Hope u don’t mind answering.! :)
Thanks again!

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hi can anyone please help me with my NOC. I'm working as an automotive sales executive in Dubai for the last 10 years but I do supervisory roles as part of my job. Can you please check the below job responsibilities and let me know if I belong to NOC 6211 - Retail sales supervisor.
  1. Achieve and exceed monthly and annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
  2. Ensure that the customer's expectations are always met or exceed the standard set by Toyota showrooms.
  3. Attend to customers visiting the showroom, initiate sales process with them paying attention to their needs and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the and continuously building rapport.
  4. Attend daily sales meetings and modular training sessions that introduce new products. Attend product launch trainings for new vehicles.
  5. Assist the sales team for closing the deal by negotiating with the customer.
  6. Creating the sales forecast by estimating total vehicle sales based on deal status and customer interests.
  7. Maintain clear lines of communication with the Business Manager on sales, performance issues and customer service.
  8. Ensure pre-delivery inspections and proper documentation of the sales transaction.
  9. Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately completed & recorded and registered with sales administration, including payment and the registration of the vehicle with the traffic department and invoicing.
  10. Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the branch Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
  11. Document and maintain all records pertaining to the area of activity on Fast Track for future reference and for use by the Branch Managers.
  12. Work closely with sales and business managers and perform timely followups to close the deal on the said timeline.
  13. Manage customer issues and escalations. Meet the complaint customer and assist them to resolve their issues by discussing with the senior management
  14. Participate in seasonal sales campaigns and promotions to maximize sales penetration.
  15. Performing other duties as assigned by the management team.
Your reply will be very helpful

Aug 4, 2015
Thanks a lot man!
UR awesome!
Will keep u posted and will continue asking questions here! Hope u don’t mind answering.! :)
Thanks again!
Hello,
I am going to complete my 1 year experience in last week of dec. I am applying under CEC and I am not claiming 50 points.
So can i leave my job in January before creating my EE profile?
And start looking for something else? While I wait for my application side by side?
Please reply!
Thanks in advance.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello,
I am going to complete my 1 year experience in last week of dec. I am applying under CEC and I am not claiming 50 points.
So can i leave my job in January before creating my EE profile?
And start looking for something else? While I wait for my application side by side?

There is no requirement to be employed at the time you apply, or while your application is being processed (unless you are claiming to have a valid job offer, which you are not). So if you want to work until you qualify and then quit, that is entirely up to you.

You can remain in Canada as long as you have a valid work permit. You cannot start working at a new job unless you have an open work permit, or you get a new work permit for the new job.