+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Guide me Urgent

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Hy Gals & Guys ,

I found this forum very helpful and i hope you people will help in details.

I am interested to Apply for Federal Skill worker from Pakistan. All documents are ready i need guidance about

Should I hire consultant for all my documents completions ?

How I can pay fee to Canada? I mean what is procedure for bank draft?

Is there any separate fee for common law partner?

Some-time I spend in Dubai from last 1 year. Should I need to mention in documents?

Is there any good consultant in Pakistan or Dubai on which i can trust ?

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
rafe_lovely said:
Should I hire consultant for all my documents completions ?
That is up to you. If you are confident in your own abilities then you shouldn't need one, but if you want advice and want them to check your application, then you can use a consultant (if you don't mind paying extra).

rafe_lovely said:
How I can pay fee to Canada? I mean what is procedure for bank draft?
You can ask your bank, or Thomas Cook, for a draft. (Alternatively you can use a Credit Card however there is a risk that your application is returned if the transaction fails)

rafe_lovely said:
Is there any separate fee for common law partner?
The fee you pay increases based upon how many people are on the application. Your partners fees would be included with your application, and the total cost can be easily calculated on the fees form.

rafe_lovely said:
Some-time I spend in Dubai from last 1 year. Should I need to mention in documents?
Yes, you should.

rafe_lovely said:
Is there any good consultant in Pakistan or Dubai on which i can trust ?
Probably. Others will be able to advise you better than I on this point and I would suggest getting a recommendation.

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
loncan said:
That is up to you. If you are confident in your own abilities then you shouldn't need one, but if you want advice and want them to check your application, then you can use a consultant (if you don't mind paying extra).
You can ask your bank, or Thomas Cook, for a draft. (Alternatively you can use a Credit Card however there is a risk that your application is returned if the transaction fails)
The fee you pay increases based upon how many people are on the application. Your partners fees would be included with your application, and the total cost can be easily calculated on the fees form.
Yes, you should.
Probably. Others will be able to advise you better than I on this point and I would suggest getting a recommendation.

thanks for your quick reply.
One more question ,

My master degree and job experience is in parallel. I mean to say “years” are over lapping. Should i mention both education and experience? Will they consider that duration as experience?

karankohli

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am going to give my 2 cents for the questions you asked. Firstly, it's up to you to hire a consultant but i won't recommend that as it is a straight forward procedure and if you don't have any complications, you don't need an agent. Plus the money you pay him for just knowing English and reading instruction guides.

I would suggest to pay via credit card rather than bank draft. You will end up going to the bank every second day to enquire if it has been encashed. With a CC you can actually know within a minute when it's charged by CIC. If you still want to go with Draft, go to your bank's branch which issues drafts in CAD.

There is a seprate fee for common law partner if she is accompanying with you.

Mention anything relevant to the case i.e work ex, studies, business and yes you have to give details of all places you've stayed i think for the past 10 yrs since you were 18.

As for your last question, it doesn't matter if the years were overlapping. As long as its true, they will accept it. I would like to inform you that they have the authority to call your employer or your college for further clarification.

Hope this answer most of your questions
Take care and all the best and good wishes

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
rafe_lovely said:
thanks for your quick reply.
One more question ,

My master degree and job experience is in parallel. I mean to say “years” are over lapping. Should i mention both education and experience? Will they consider that duration as experience?
No problem.
You should definitely mention both. Whether they consider it as 1 year of experience will depend on whether it was "full-time" if you see what I mean.

All the best.