+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Guide me This

justsayme_hi

Jan 2, 2012
I got an offer letter from centennial college for 2yrs course post graduation for the month of may 2012 intake. But it is too early for me, i want to go in the month of Sep intake, is it possible to request them to change my offer for the month of Sep 2012 intake instead of may 2012.

I am applying of my own, so i need some help here.They are asking me to pay around $ 6400 for the 1st sem for the may12 intake , so if they dont change it to sep 12 intake and it is a 2yrs Post grad course.
How much loan do i need to take and liquid amount to show for the VISA after paying 1st sem fee?

My passport is going to expire in the month of June 2014, and will not have the validity till my course last till Sep 2014.
Can i apply for my passport to renew it from the Canada when it is about expire or do i have to renew it before i apply for the visa? It still has almost 1yr and 11months validity. What should i do? Please Guide me seniors..

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justsayme_hi said:
My passport is going to expire in the month of June 2014, and will not have the validity till my course last till Sep 2014.
Can i apply for my passport to renew it from the Canada when it is about expire or do i have to renew it before i apply for the visa? It still has almost 1yr and 11months validity. What should i do? Please Guide me seniors..
Hi,

1. If approved, you will get visa only upto the validity of your passport, June 2014.
2. You can renew your PP in Canada. www.cgitoronto.ca/Passport/passpRenew.html
3. In India, you can renew your PP only after or during the last 12 months validity of your PP.