+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please give me suggestion i need your help its urgent. ... .

anamasad

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
My bank statement is fresh and in this forum many persons gave me 2 options i am confused now which one i should follows: 1st my brother has a statement for past 4 months in one account and 1 month statement history in dollars account.they suggest me transfer fund from my brother account to my account and attach his affidavit that he gives me money for my studies and attach his employment letter and pay slips.2nd option is i can show them that i have a property of 20 lacs which i sold and deposite money in my account.somebody say that proof of funds for past 4 months is that fund should be there for 4 months I am confused which path i should follow please suggest me ita urgent i applied for sep intake

anamasad

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Another question is that my father and mother and brother and sister lives in canada and in family information form i have to show them .is that create a negative impact on immigration officer?if yes than what can i do?

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
anamasad said:
Another question is that my father and mother and brother and sister lives in canada and in family information form i have to show them .is that create a negative impact on immigration officer?if yes than what can i do?
Transfer the funds to your account, show your brothers statement, affidavit from brother as well as property documents. The more you show the better your case will be.

As far as family is concerned. Dont lie to the Visa Office. Write in family info about exact names, DOB, addresses of where they actually live.