+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please give me advise!

Kenhongkong

Aug 27, 2012
Hi everybody,

I got my landed status more than 16 years, I got PR card and renew one times already.
I was working aboard and keep come back to Canada.
I want to settle down in Canada now, my question is

I want to bring back my wife and two daughter to Canada, I heard have a inland apply , is that difficult?
I got married since 1996 in Vancource, I never apply my wife before.

I don,t have much money now, when I apply inland, do I have to proof my finance status?
I work in sales management for Internet marketing more than 20years, is that easy to find job?

Thanks for your kindly advise
Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you still meet the residency requirement of 730 days in Canada in the past 5 years, you can move back now and sponsor your wife and daughter. If they are from a visa exempt country, they can come to Canada as visitors. You can sponsor inland or outland whichever is faster for you. Outland is often faster but depends on which country they are from.

If they are in Canada on visitor status, they would not have health care so you have to buy insurance as well as you might have problems getting your daughter enrolled in school.

There are no specific income requirements to sponsor your wife and child. You still have to show how much you make but there is no certain minimum.

Kenhongkong said:
Hi everybody,

I got my landed status more than 16 years, I got PR card and renew one times already.
I was working aboard and keep come back to Canada.
I want to settle down in Canada now, my question is

I want to bring back my wife and two daughter to Canada, I heard have a inland apply , is that difficult?
I got married since 1996 in Vancource, I never apply my wife before.

I don,t have much money now, when I apply inland, do I have to proof my finance status?
I work in sales management for Internet marketing more than 20years, is that easy to find job?

Thanks for your kindly advise
Thanks

Kenhongkong

Aug 27, 2012
Dear Leon,

Thank you so much on your advise!
I am planning to ask my wife to bring two daughter to come Canada with visitor permit, then we go to CIC to apply they stay with me , is it work for that?
Do I have to bring immigration consultants?
If I apply inland, my daughter will get permit to school right away?
I am come from hong kong!
If I only have 30,000cad cash,are they question me to support my family stay.
One of my daughter is 10 and other is 5.

Thank you so much for your time

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kenhongkong said:
Thank you so much on your advise!
I am planning to ask my wife to bring two daughter to come Canada with visitor permit, then we go to CIC to apply they stay with me , is it work for that?
Do I have to bring immigration consultants?
If I apply inland, my daughter will get permit to school right away?
I am come from hong kong!
If I only have 30,000cad cash,are they question me to support my family stay.
One of my daughter is 10 and other is 5.
If your wife is not staying with you, then you can not sponsor your daughters inland. This is because only a spouse that is staying in Canada can be sponsored inland and children can only be sponsored inland if they are being sponsored with a parent. Otherwise the children and spouse must be sponsored outland. If they have a visit visa, they can still stay in Canada though and before their visit visa expires, they can apply to extend as long as you show that you have money to take care of them and they have emergency and accident insurance.

If your wife comes with your daughters and you sponsor all of them inland, the first stage will take around 11 months and then your wife can get a work permit and probably all of them can get health care. After around 8 more months, they would get PR. If you choose to sponsor them outland instead, it will take 3 months for you to be approved as a sponsor and after that it takes 17 months in Hong Kong to process 80% of all applications so if you are lucky, yours is faster. During that time, showing that you are a PR parent and you are sponsoring your daughter for PR may be enough for the school to enroll her or they could ask you to apply for a study permit for her.

brainmoore

Oct 25, 2014
I have been in internet marketing profession for years now and i am early looking for a job offer to work overseas. I have been improving my skills to do my best in this field.