+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Evalute

Ali2013

May 30, 2012
Hey Guys,

I got admit in Durham college for Diploma in Biomedical Engineering ( Fast track program ), fall 2012. Planning to submit my application . Please evaluate my profile for the chances of student VISA under general category.

Academic: B.E Biomedical Engineering ( 2.9 GPA)
IELTS: 6 overall
Financial: Sponsor By my Uncle who lives in Canada. He is showing statement around 25 thousand canadian dollar

I would like to know my chances of VISA under general category.

I am not showing any type of statement from Pakistan.

Regards

ALI

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
make sure to add strong ties to Pakistan inform of property evaluation documents!

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Ali2013 said:
Hey Guys,

I got admit in Durham college for Diploma in Biomedical Engineering ( Fast track program ), fall 2012. Planning to submit my application . Please evaluate my profile for the chances of student VISA under general category.

Academic: B.E Biomedical Engineering ( 2.9 GPA)
IELTS: 6 overall
Financial: Sponsor By my Uncle who lives in Canada. He is showing statement around 25 thousand canadian dollar

I would like to know my chances of VISA under general category.

I am not showing any type of statement from Pakistan.

Regards

ALI
1. The sponsorship by your Uncle is highly objectionable in the eyes of VO. You should include the letter of support. As finances and source of income is the most important point of Study permit so you should make is a strong point. Don't leave it weak.

2. This is what is officially mentioned:
"if someone other than yourself or your parents is financially supporting your studies, please provide a letter of
support with an explanation as to why this person is assisting you."

Ali2013

May 30, 2012
Thanks for your reply Mfm.

I don't have any property of My name, but mMy father have it , Can I show it to VO.

Regards

Ali

Ali2013

May 30, 2012
Dear Inam

If he shows his bank statement with cover letter which state that , he will going to support me and bare all the expenses includind my tuition fees , transportation , Resistance etc.

It will enough or should I do any think else.

Regards

ALI

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Ali2013 said:
Thanks for your reply Mfm.

I don't have any property of My name, but mMy father have it , Can I show it to VO.

Regards

Ali
Yes the property in the name of your father/mother shows strong home ties.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Ali2013 said:
Dear Inam

If he shows his bank statement with cover letter which state that , he will going to support me and bare all the expenses includind my tuition fees , transportation , Resistance etc.

It will enough or should I do any think else.

Regards

ALI
Here is a thing, if your Uncle has his family (childerens) then he has to justify why is he supporting you? What is the reason he is giving you that much money as he has a family of his own? It is the most important thing you have to justify all these questions which are fairly logical questions.

Which country are you from?

Ali2013

May 30, 2012
Dear INAM

I am from Pakistan,

Can you please give me some suggestion regarding how he can justify that, if you have any supporting letter could you please provide me?

Regards

Ali

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Ali2013 said:
Dear INAM

I am from Pakistan,

Can you please give me some suggestion regarding how he can justify that, if you have any supporting letter could you please provide me?

Regards

Ali
1. As you are from Pakistan then show your home ties using your property, Family Registration Certificate (http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=140) etc.

2. Follow this checklist for document collection : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/for-all-who-need-detailed-document-checklist-t104532.0.htmlw

3. How can I tell you the reason, what I know about your uncle that why has he agreed? As your uncle has agreed to support you then there must be some reason behind it simply explain that reason.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Sorry for update.

There is neither uncle nor ante blood relation or other are eligible to sponsor for Canada study permit. Stated on Feb 2012 by CHC.

In this situation u can borrow money by ur uncle for study permit rather to show him as a sponsor.

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
@akif moin
give me the link to prove it... :p u r kidding man . stop misleading people. if u dont know something then stop commenting on that..its a brotherly advice .. dont mind it plz

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Go to Canada news and search there. I m not here to proof u. This is not my responsibility to fund u if ur sponsor is ur uncle :D Don't mind plz . Apply on behalf of ur false uncle and wait patiently for refusal. :D :D :D :D

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
akif yaaar baday jhootay dekhe hai lekin ;D ;D ;D
hhahahhaha yaar akif maanna paray ga aap ko. jhoot kee bhi koi had hoti hai... requirements info cic ke site par hota hai. canada news gup shup hai.
third party sponsors are not allowed only for indians. while in pakistan it is allowed. yaar agar aap ko mai ne jhoota bola bhi hai to mind mat karna

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Sorry to say Canada news is the largest site, plz search there, u will find this fuse, a cutting of news paper there.

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
shujaattt said:
@ akif moin
give me the link to prove it... :p u r kidding man . stop misleading people. if u dont know something then stop commenting on that..its a brotherly advice .. dont mind it plz
Shujattt Bahi. Akif is right in the light of two cases. A person who was going to Canadian university and his financial statement was 90 lacs and sponsor was his uncle who was in Canada. and finally Rejection was occurred.
He do not come back after studies......

Same case saadkhan(he is in 2011 Excel list. You can find list in ramzaro profile ). Basically he is my friend. he was also going to Regina University. His sponsor was his uncle. and finally Rejection.
His own financial asset is not enough..... etc