+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please evaluate my profile for Jan 16

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Please help evaluate my profile have I correctly marked

Education: Bsc in applied accountancy from UK (done after O Levels and A Levels, its three year bachelor degree)
marks: 12

Profession: compliance officer NOC 1114 Other Financial Officers (please advise is this code correct and is it relevant, my bachelor degree is in accounting and I look compliance of laws related to finance and accountancy, does this profession require licensing in Quebec?
Marks: 16

work experience :
23 months as compliance officer. The proof of work is salary slips showing employee's old age benefits deduction (government program) , and falling in bank account, the salary was below tax threshold thus no tax certificates.
there is also other relevant work experience and paid internships of four years but that was cash paid thus no bank account involved just employer certificates available.
Marks: 4

marks 16

English:
I have IELTS academic with following grades (Please tell me what will be deadline to submit general ielts, is it possible that I submit academic now and submit general later, which I may be able to get on 24 January 2016 (fastest possible)
listening:7 reading:8 writing:6 speaking:7.5 overall:7
Marks: 6

12+16+4+16+6=52
total marks:

Please advise me, I will be very much thankful. Regards