+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please evaluate my chances

jmbits

Oct 19, 2020
Hello everyone. I would like to know your opinion on my application.
Date applied: 20 Aug 2020
My previous education: Software Engineer (graduated 2 years ago)
Program I want to study: Contemporary Web Design (College diploma, 2 years long).
Total cost of the program: 15000 CAD yearly (30000 CAD in total)
Total funds available: 52000 CAD
Main points in my Statement of Purpose: I love web design but I really did not learn much on my previous education as this was not the focus. And this will open more doors for me in my home country .
Family in Canada: None.
Previous travel history: None
Medicals: I received the request to provide medicals mid-September (almost one month after sending my application). Already passed them.
Biometrics: Not provided, VAC in my country is closed.

I am asking this because I am planning to travel to another country to provide biometrics, but it is a long trip, and I will spend a lot of money. It will not be worth it if I get rejected. Should I just give up and not provide them, or is this a risk that might pay off?
Thanks!

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. I would like to know your opinion on my application.
Date applied: 20 Aug 2020
My previous education: Software Engineer (graduated 2 years ago)
Program I want to study: Contemporary Web Design (College diploma, 2 years long).
Total cost of the program: 15000 CAD yearly (30000 CAD in total)
Total funds available: 52000 CAD
Main points in my Statement of Purpose: I love web design but I really did not learn much on my previous education as this was not the focus. And this will open more doors for me in my home country .
Family in Canada: None.
Previous travel history: None
Medicals: I received the request to provide medicals mid-September (almost one month after sending my application). Already passed them.
Biometrics: Not provided, VAC in my country is closed.

I am asking this because I am planning to travel to another country to provide biometrics, but it is a long trip, and I will spend a lot of money. It will not be worth it if I get rejected. Should I just give up and not provide them, or is this a risk that might pay off?
Thanks!
The program level you applied to, seems to be lesser than your previous degree. That might raise a flag. I hope you mentioned in your SOP about the reason why you can't take that course in your home country.

jmbits

Oct 19, 2020
The program level you applied to, seems to be lesser than your previous degree. That might raise a flag. I hope you mentioned in your SOP about the reason why you can't take that course in your home country.
Yes, there is actually none in my home country like that one... There are not even many in Canada like that one tbh. But, how do I exactly prove there are none in my country?

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
Since everything is done no need to panic or Very about anything ...wait for result VFS opening in Nepal from 18 so u can go there...but I advise u to wait India VFS will open late this month or first week of Dec fir sure

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Yeah, apart from logical education/career profession, I do not see any other issues with your profile. Did you have any backlogs in your undergraduate? If yes, have you justified those in your SOP?

And how about your IELTS score?