+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please estimate my last writing tasks. what band do you expect?

junnnny

Apr 26, 2019
I have a test tomorrow, but I am not sure about my writing tasks. I have to get band 7 in order to apply for my visa... please read and estimate my writing score and please leave comments that how can I improve it.
Thank..

Dear Sir or Madam

I am wring this letter to appreciate for your help that returning my bags with all belongings items.

First of all, I left my backpack into a subway train while I was going to school in order to apply for a new college program, but I heard that one of my friends had a car accident. Therefore, even though the important items are in my backpack, I could not able to take care of it because I was in a panic. Moreover, I realized that I lost my bag with important items such as valid IDs, original copy of the diploma and my full a year tuition fees. If I lost this bag, I could not be able to go to college where I desired to go since I was young.

Therefore, I want to express my appreciation to you rough providing gifts or financial benefits, otherwise, I want to entertain dinner when you are available. Thus, please inform me of the available dates to have dinner or send me your address that I can send a gift.

I want to appreciate once again for your honesty and integrity.

Sincerely,

David Kim

One of the best methods to motivate and encourage workers is to pay them according to what they produce and sell.

Do you think this is the best method? Give relevant examples from your experience.

In recent generations, the interest in the payment method has been gradually increasing. In this context, there is an ongoing controversy on whether the commission system of payments is the best a method in motivation and encouragement aspect for employees or not. Contemplating the current trends of societies, this essay will indicate the reason why it is the best method with my personal experience.

First of all enormous people desire to be earned a lot of money although they do not have experiences and specialized skills. However, even though people who do not have a strong ability, they would be able to get bonus through a commission system. For instance, in my personal experience, while I was working at a physiotherapy clinic, I could obtain extra bonus due to my sales achievement. It is true that in order to get extra payment, I had worked consistently sales products to patients. if the commission system assures people to make regular extra salaries, It would be a great motivation and encouragement.

Secondly, this method also may lead people to have early advancement. In current societies, companies tend to observe the achievements and abilities of employees rather than their working experiences. According to several researches done by USA government, the employees who work in companies which imposed the commission payment system have faster advancement which compared to the other companies because the payment system encourages people to perform high quality of movements in working place with a better quality of results. Consequently, the employees get a positive influence from different payment frames such as financial benefits and career aspects.

In conclusion, according to described examples above, I would confidently believe that the commission system deserve to be called the best method in the motivation and encouragement frame for employees.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My guess is 5 or maybe 5.5. at most.

There are a significant number of grammatical / tense / sentence structure / word use errors.

junnnny

Apr 26, 2019
My guess is 5 or maybe 5.5. at most.

There are a significant number of grammatical / tense / sentence structure / word use errors.
Thank you for your comments.
If you don't mind, can you explain to me what is the exact problem of my writing?

ntoskrnl

Star Member
May 12, 2019
You should provide original task because 25% of the writing is task response.

As fore the grammar, there are several mistakes that I noticed.

For example, in the first sentence of the letter you wrote “appreciate for”. I think it is not correct, at least I have never heard someone saying or writing like that. You could write “appreciate YOU for your help” or simply “appreciate your help”. Alternatively, you can write “express appreciation for ...”.
Also, in that sentence, “belongings items” seem really odd. I think there is no need to add “items”.

But even if you fix both errors, the sentence still sounds strange: “I am writing to appreciate your help that returning my bags ...”
Perhaps, you wanted to say “... your help WITH returning my bags ...”?

I can rewrite it to “I am writing to express my appreciation for your help with returning my bag with all my belongings”.

This was just the first sentence....
But don’t worry, some santences are ok. I think if you can manage to fix some errors, you will be able to bump your score by at least 1 or 2 points.

DaveZM

Nov 7, 2016
I have a test tomorrow, but I am not sure about my writing tasks. I have to get band 7 in order to apply for my visa... please read and estimate my writing score and please leave comments that how can I improve it.
Thank..

So, what score did you get? You should improve your sentence structure, there are several run on sentences.