+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please don't ignore... Its really important. Maatis, Quorex, PM, Canadavisa...pl

vikcov

Nov 12, 2010
Dear forum members,

Is there anybody help me please as I am in very complicated situation and I am desperately looking for help...

I have relative in Canada for which I have claimed 5 points. My uncle (my mother's brother) is a canadian citizen.
To proove the relationship I have to submit the birth certificates of my mother and my uncle which will contain a same parents name. But the problem is my uncle and mother doesn't have birth certificates , Is there any other documents which can be replaced by the birth certificates???? Is there education docs which contain their parents name will be enough or is there any affidavit can work in case of missing birth certificates?????

I got one more problem, My mother born in agra (India) but when my uncle (my mother's brother ) got his citizenship of canada , he by mistake write down my mother's birth place Punjab in his family details.

Is the above complcations can affect my case negatively?

Regards
Vikcov

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
Hello Vickov,

It can understand your difficult situation as I have been into the same situation where I had to proof my father and his sister (canadian national) as real brother and sister. Both were born in different cities of India and later moved to Pakistan. Birth Certificates were not available and there was no document of my aunt with her father name on it. I used to following documents.

1. National ID card of my father which consist his father name on it.
2. Marriage Certificate of my Aunt. (as this was the only one document available with her father name on it)
3. Self sworn affidavit from my father.
4. Self sworn affidavit from my aunt.
5. Copies of her and her husbands' Canadian passport, medical card and Pak ID cards.

I am not sure if it was accepted by VO or not as my total points were 68 + 5 points for relative, but this was the best I could do.

I hope above will help you.
Best Regards,
KS

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikcov said:
Dear forum members,

Is there anybody help me please as I am in very complicated situation and I am desperately looking for help...

I have relative in Canada for which I have claimed 5 points. My uncle (my mother's brother) is a canadian citizen.
To proove the relationship I have to submit the birth certificates of my mother and my uncle which will contain a same parents name. But the problem is my uncle and mother doesn't have birth certificates , Is there any other documents which can be replaced by the birth certificates???? Is there education docs which contain their parents name will be enough or is there any affidavit can work in case of missing birth certificates?????

I got one more problem, My mother born in agra (India) but when my uncle (my mother's brother ) got his citizenship of canada , he by mistake write down my mother's birth place Punjab in his family details.

Is the above complcations can affect my case negatively?

Regards
Vikcov
Provide as many documents as you can like education documents + more documents issued by local authorities. Give an affidavit as well stating from the relatives stating the relation. It shall help

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: Please don't ignore... Its really important. Maatis, Quorex, PM, Canadavisa.

@Vikcov

1. Pp copies of both (mother & maternal uncle's).
2. 10th Board Certs, if available, of both.
3. Cover letter, explaining the non-availability of Birth Certs.
4. The place of birth issue wouldn't matter.

Qorax

vikcov

Nov 12, 2010
Thanks a lot guys, the above information is really helpful and well appreciated.

I will try to submit as much documents as I can .

Warm Ragards

Vikcov

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
reading your post only now. Seems like you are all set. Good luck.