+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please do help me as it’s stressing me.

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
After getting my documents back on missing signature I sent my documents again to CIC on 24 th of july for outland spousal sponsorship but today is september 10 (47) days from the sent date but haven’t heard anything from CIC ,not an email,AOR or nothing. The first time it took around 35 days to get reviewed by them. Could you please tell me what should I do or is it normal?? Thank you all seniors.I am stressed.

angekuok

Sep 13, 2017
You should not worry about it too much. I applied in oct. 2017 and I didn't receive AOR till mid-December. Their office can get very busy and they probably haven't looked into your application yet. Just be patient and everything will happen when it happens :)

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
You should not worry about it too much. I applied in oct. 2017 and I didn't receive AOR till mid-December. Their office can get very busy and they probably haven't looked into your application yet. Just be patient and everything will happen when it happens :)
Thanks mate!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
what should I do or is it normal?? Thank you all seniors.I am stressed.
Quite NORMAL. We were also in the similar situation did not read the Guide but followed the FORM where it says "by typing my name here , I agree I am digitally signing ..............." But any one would think it ONLY needs TYPING NAME . GUIDE was OK but they should fix this form by adding "Must also sign after typing name"on the FORM itself as it would not cost millions. So we are also late JULY applicant no, nothing yet. Sent all new forms to Sydney other words re-applied fallen back about 2-3 months due to minor mistake. They cold simply ask just 1 form but as a Policy; they returned the whole thing. I would think middle to END of SEPT. or early OCT will be our turns. So no need to panic or call them before this time.

Reactions: myself&her

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Quite NORMAL. We were also in the similar situation did not read the Guide but followed the FORM where it says "by typing my name here , I agree I am digitally signing ..............." But any one would think it ONLY needs TYPING NAME . GUIDE was OK but they should fix this form by adding "Must also sign after typing name"on the FORM itself as it would not cost millions. So we are also late JULY applicant no, nothing yet. Sent all new forms to Sydney other words re-applied fallen back about 2-3 months due to minor mistake. They cold simply ask just 1 form but as a Policy; they returned the whole thing. I would think middle to END of SEPT. or early OCT will be our turns. So no need to panic or call them before this time.
Exactly! For a single missing signature they send back the whole documents and break heart right away.They could simply ask for the signature on different form to be sent later on. But anyway, hopefully we will hear sth very soon from them. And thanks for the consolation mate. Good luck for us.Cheers!

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Exactly! For a single missing signature they send back the whole documents and break heart right away.They could simply ask for the signature on different form to be sent later on.
THANKS so much for liking my ideas , I am being punished and punishment is continuous in many forms, read my signatures please. Thanks a lot again :(

angekuok

Sep 13, 2017
And what’s the status of your application now?
You can check my timeline it's under my signature! The application has been going well I'm just waiting for my DM letter now. I used one month to collect all the information that I needed for the application and my application was never sent back.

Last edited:

angekuok

Sep 13, 2017
I want to share my opinion here base on my experience:
  1. Have your checklist in front of you and follow what it says up there. There are no tricks for the application but you really need to follow every single word in the requirement. If in doubt, ask for help on or look for an answer on this forum. I find the info on this forum very useful.
  2. Do not find a representative or lawyer to handle your application if you are capable to do it yourself. I have done everything on my own and it turns out alright! I have seen many members on this forum having trouble with their reps and they always charge for an unreasonable amount of money. I only recommend having a rep to those who are not able to communicate fluently in English or French.
  3. Just submit the right amount of info they ask for. I provided the right amount of evidence that they need, no more no less. Imagine if you submit too many information they will need extra time to verify everything
  4. Be patient! Everything will be fine :)

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I want to share my opinion here base on my experience:
FULLY agree. I can share some experience;- A friend hired a Lawyer for spousal. Thus his legal rep was that Lawyer. Took all records from him but sent only application, even told client that phone call records are only sent when they are in doubt or ask. Also marriage was without parents or any elders from both sides. >Interview>Got rejected. Lawyer charged him 8 grands more for appeal. Finally won appeal took well over 2 years. I hope we should all understand why his rep did not send proofs, no need to write here. JUST sponsoring cost was around 4K as well. This rep was not a top notch who would have initially charged double than this but see later! I MUST ADD here that all Lawyers are not like this, there are many experts who charge more but they know what they are doing..

Last edited: