+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please confirm offer is real or fake

JEYSANKAR

Nov 17, 2020
see. i am getting job offer from times job website to rawsmond oil company.so I asked you to check Is it possible to get fake even if i receive by times job website link. How can you tell that it is fake even if I have clear proof.i dont know how can you prove without get Visa to check ..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
see. i am getting job offer from times job website to rawsmond oil company.so I asked you to check Is it possible to get fake even if i receive by times job website link. How can you tell that it is fake even if I have clear proof.i dont know how can you prove without get Visa to check ..
Because the job posting is fake. Many job offers you see online are scams. We know the jobs are fake and scams based on the information in the job offer email. We do not need to see the visa. There is zero chance these job offers are real.

Jaleelbaloch

Sep 26, 2019
When I received the job offer from rewsmond gas and oil field company Alberta province then I confirmed from immigration about this job offer so it was totally fake

Jaleelbaloch

Sep 26, 2019
I would like to apply for Airport Equipment operator / Baggage handling driver position becouse I have 8 years experience in this field kindly let me know that how can I get this opportunity in canadain Airport thank you for your time and consideration I look forward hearing from you soon
Best regards

Vinu.unni

Jan 18, 2021
I got a offer letter from Globestar mining corp please guide me by telling is this real or fake?
Hi Vinu Ramachandran,

I am pleased to extend the following approval of your employment to you on behalf of the Management of Globestar Mining Corporation Inc, which is the cause of the call made by a team member few days ago. You have been selected as the best candidate for this company. We believe that your knowledge, skills, and experience would be an ideal fit for this Company. We hope you will enjoy your role and make a significant contribution to the overall success of Globestar Mining Corporation.

The entire management is really happy with good news received from our immigration adviser after the completion of your job file approval by authorities in charge, which permitted you to work with us as part of Globestar Mining Corporation, Also with an Appointed Immigration Attorney who has been appointed to defend and guide your visa and work permit file at IRCC department to our High Commission in your Country.

To ensure speedy process and approval of your visa and work permit file, a Visa Representatives for Indian nationals has been assigned and approved by Immigration Refugees Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Toronto Office, to facilitate your visa and work permit procurement with our embassy in India on your behalf without any delay or refusal of your visa and work permit by the Embassy Consulate. The IRCC authorized representative officer, a notary member in good standing of the (Chambre des notary du Québec) citizenship and immigration consultants’ and also a member in good standing of the Immigration of Canada Regulatory Council and High Commission of Canada to India.

You are hereby urged to sign a copy of the offer letter provided in the email, send a scanned copy of the signed document to me and contact the appointed IRCC Immigration Representatives Office with a copy of the details provided below along with your employment approval letter for further proceedings on the processing of your visa and work permit approval, you are required to furnish the documents listed below to your appointed Representative for the authentication of your job details on IRCC database. Any additional information and list of documents to file your visa and work permit application with our High Commission in your Country shall be communicated to you by the Visa Representative at Toronto Office.

The Management has forwarded all the necessary documents with LMIA certificate copy to the IRCC department to facilitate your visa and work permit application process. The copy of the LMIA shall be handed over to you by the General Consular on your appointment date along with your work permit certificate in your Country after the completion of the whole visa and work permit formalities with the IRCC department through your appointed Immigration Attorney here in Canada.

The details below contain the information about the appointed Visa Representatives (Immigration Attorney) as approved by the Immigration Refugees Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Toronto Office, you are required to send your job details via the details below;

Diane Olsen
IRCC Authorized Visa Representative For Indian Nationals,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Toronto, Canada /
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
5343 Dundas Street West Suite 105 Toronto ON M9B 6K5.
Email: ircc-in@ircc-international-gc.com
Canada Tel: +1(647) 738-5003

You are requested to return a signed copy of the new job offer and terms letter and forward the same copies to our embassy through your Appointed Immigration Attorney.

Make sure you contact the Immigration Attorney with immediate action over your visa and work permit process. You are required to forward the following documents to the above E-mail for the authentication of your file on their database;

1) Copy of your Government Issued ID
2) Copy of your Job Offer letter
3) Provincial Employment Approval Document

Note: Due to international airports locked down across the globe presently because of pandemic, your resumption date might be changed, or if you can also notify us if the resumption date previously scheduled is not okay with your current workplace scheduled or for other genuine reasons, so that we can be able to review and extend your resumption date. Your full job description shall be stated in our final appointment letter.

Most important aspect is to secure your entry visa and work permit at due time without any delay from your side to give us full assurance of your service with us. Therefore, you are advised to contact your appointed Visa representative (Immigration Attorney) with immediate effect for your visa and work permit procurement and ensure you follow all the Immigration Attorney instructions to fasten your visa and work permit issuance without any hindrance/or refusal. So that he can register your application with our IRCC department in your Country on your behalf and give you all the necessary guidelines.

We are looking forward to the best ability in you during your stay at Globestar Mining Corporation here in Canada. You are advised to stay safe from the COVID 19 and yield to precautions accordingly.

Yours Sincerely,
Derek Lennix
Senior Human Resources Manager

2 Attachments

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got a offer letter from Globestar mining corp please guide me by telling is this real or fake?
Hi Vinu Ramachandran,

I am pleased to extend the following approval of your employment to you on behalf of the Management of Globestar Mining Corporation Inc, which is the cause of the call made by a team member few days ago. You have been selected as the best candidate for this company. We believe that your knowledge, skills, and experience would be an ideal fit for this Company. We hope you will enjoy your role and make a significant contribution to the overall success of Globestar Mining Corporation.

The entire management is really happy with good news received from our immigration adviser after the completion of your job file approval by authorities in charge, which permitted you to work with us as part of Globestar Mining Corporation, Also with an Appointed Immigration Attorney who has been appointed to defend and guide your visa and work permit file at IRCC department to our High Commission in your Country.

To ensure speedy process and approval of your visa and work permit file, a Visa Representatives for Indian nationals has been assigned and approved by Immigration Refugees Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Toronto Office, to facilitate your visa and work permit procurement with our embassy in India on your behalf without any delay or refusal of your visa and work permit by the Embassy Consulate. The IRCC authorized representative officer, a notary member in good standing of the (Chambre des notary du Québec) citizenship and immigration consultants’ and also a member in good standing of the Immigration of Canada Regulatory Council and High Commission of Canada to India.

You are hereby urged to sign a copy of the offer letter provided in the email, send a scanned copy of the signed document to me and contact the appointed IRCC Immigration Representatives Office with a copy of the details provided below along with your employment approval letter for further proceedings on the processing of your visa and work permit approval, you are required to furnish the documents listed below to your appointed Representative for the authentication of your job details on IRCC database. Any additional information and list of documents to file your visa and work permit application with our High Commission in your Country shall be communicated to you by the Visa Representative at Toronto Office.

The Management has forwarded all the necessary documents with LMIA certificate copy to the IRCC department to facilitate your visa and work permit application process. The copy of the LMIA shall be handed over to you by the General Consular on your appointment date along with your work permit certificate in your Country after the completion of the whole visa and work permit formalities with the IRCC department through your appointed Immigration Attorney here in Canada.

The details below contain the information about the appointed Visa Representatives (Immigration Attorney) as approved by the Immigration Refugees Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Toronto Office, you are required to send your job details via the details below;

Diane Olsen

You are requested to return a signed copy of the new job offer and terms letter and forward the same copies to our embassy through your Appointed Immigration Attorney.

Make sure you contact the Immigration Attorney with immediate action over your visa and work permit process. You are required to forward the following documents to the above E-mail for the authentication of your file on their database;

Note: Due to international airports locked down across the globe presently because of pandemic, your resumption date might be changed, or if you can also notify us if the resumption date previously scheduled is not okay with your current workplace scheduled or for other genuine reasons, so that we can be able to review and extend your resumption date. Your full job description shall be stated in our final appointment letter.

Most important aspect is to secure your entry visa and work permit at due time without any delay from your side to give us full assurance of your service with us. Therefore, you are advised to contact your appointed Visa representative (Immigration Attorney) with immediate effect for your visa and work permit procurement and ensure you follow all the Immigration Attorney instructions to fasten your visa and work permit issuance without any hindrance/or refusal. So that he can register your application with our IRCC department in your Country on your behalf and give you all the necessary guidelines.

We are looking forward to the best ability in you during your stay at Globestar Mining Corporation here in Canada. You are advised to stay safe from the COVID 19 and yield to precautions accordingly.

Yours Sincerely,
Derek Lennix

2 Attachments
Fake

Reactions: Ironclad

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hi Vinu Ramachandran,

Diane Olsen

Yours Sincerely,
Derek Lennix

2 Attachments
Do not fall for it. You will regret later on.

HPgautam

Feb 6, 2021
Hi Vinu Ramachandran,

Diane Olsen

Yours Sincerely,
Derek Lennix

2 Attachments

Apr 3, 2021
When I received the job offer from rewsmond gas and oil field company Alberta province then I confirmed from immigration about this job offer so it was totally fake
Dear Sir,
I am Dr Nagvendra Kumar kanoje
I also received offer letter from Globestar Mining Corporation ( https://globestarmines.com/site/content/index.html )
I have been interviewed from this number +12497003666 on 29th march
they offer me Mechanical engineer job

We are pleased to offer you the position of Mechanical Engineer at ‘Globestar Mining
Corporation’, based in Ontario, Canada starting on 07/06/2021. Attached is an employment
agreement setting out the proposed terms and conditions.
You can discuss this offer and seek advice on the agreement with your family, a union, a lawyer,
or someone else you trust. If there is anything you are unclear about, disagree with or wish to discuss
about the agreement or about the position, please contact The General Manager Mr. Phil Russo via
email through phil-r@globestarmines.com

If you are happy with the proposed terms and wish to accept this offer, please sign the attached
copy of this letter and return it to Mr. Phil through email within 72 hours. Please also sign a copy of
the agreement and return it to me by the same date. If I have not heard from you by that date, this
offer will be automatically withdrawn.

we look forward to working with you.
Yours sincerely,

Derek Lennix for Globestar Mining Corporation

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Can you share the details of the offer letter

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Dear Sir,
I also received offer letter from Globestar Mining Corporation ( https://globestarmines.com/site/content/index.html )

We are pleased to offer you the position of Mechanical Engineer at ‘Globestar Mining
Corporation’, based in Ontario, Canada starting on 07/06/2021. Attached is an employment
You can discuss this offer and seek advice on the agreement with your family, a union, a lawyer,
or someone else you trust. If there is anything you are unclear about, disagree with or wish to discuss
about the agreement or about the position, please contact The General Manager Mr. Phil Russo via

If you are happy with the proposed terms and wish to accept this offer, please sign the attached
copy of this letter and return it to Mr. Phil through email within 72 hours. Please also sign a copy of
the agreement and return it to me by the same date. If I have not heard from you by that date, this

Yours sincerely,

can you share the offer details in the email

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Sir,

Yours sincerely,

It's fake and a scam. Zero chance this is real.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.