+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please confirm offer is real or fake

Basava

Feb 5, 2020
I applied brandt group of companies Canadian company through linkedin , later they sent me job description and mentioned if matches apply, shortlisted candidates will get call.
After some days I got mail regarding profile short listed and will get call from HR. After 2 days I got call and had interview, after 3 days I recieved offer letter and agreement letter paying u 8200 CDD after tax deduction. Duration of 5 year contract. They mentioned date within that need to reply or else offer will automatically withdraw. And they ask me to send supporting documents to proceed further doc like passport copy, current company letter like appointment letter, educational certificates, I have sent scanned copy and signed copy .

Later next day they called me and told everything has processed our side and we are assigning your file to canadian embassy in india for Visa process to get it without any complication. They assigned my file to

Mr. Robertson

They will contact you for further process and told to follow their instructions for further work permit process and we will also inform you the updates like that ..
After one day I got call from canadian embassy from Delhi and they sent mail regarding to submit scan copy of
Educational Certificates,
6 moth bank statement
Birth certificates
Electric bill for present proof
Passport copy
Current company letter if working
3 month salary slip

And they have attached canadian letter clearance from company
That contains
Reference application number
Noc code
Employee name designation company name passport number

And additional copy of my acceptance letter to fill my details like name, age like that .

Please inform me offer is genuine or not

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I applied brandt group of companies Canadian company through linkedin , later they sent me job description and mentioned if matches apply, shortlisted candidates will get call.
After some days I got mail regarding profile short listed and will get call from HR. After 2 days I got call and had interview, after 3 days I recieved offer letter and agreement letter paying u 8200 CDD after tax deduction. Duration of 5 year contract. They mentioned date within that need to reply or else offer will automatically withdraw. And they ask me to send supporting documents to proceed further doc like passport copy, current company letter like appointment letter, educational certificates, I have sent scanned copy and signed copy .

Later next day they called me and told everything has processed our side and we are assigning your file to canadian embassy in india for Visa process to get it without any complication. They assigned my file to

Mr. Robertson

They will contact you for further process and told to follow their instructions for further work permit process and we will also inform you the updates like that ..
After one day I got call from canadian embassy from Delhi and they sent mail regarding to submit scan copy of
Educational Certificates,
6 moth bank statement
Birth certificates
Electric bill for present proof
Passport copy
Current company letter if working
3 month salary slip

And they have attached canadian letter clearance from company
That contains
Reference application number
Noc code
Employee name designation company name passport number

And additional copy of my acceptance letter to fill my details like name, age like that .

Please inform me offer is genuine or not
It's a scam. Don't give them any money or personal information.

Basava

Feb 5, 2020
This letter I have received please guide me

Provincial authority under R204(c) to select a FW
DIPLOMATICS AUTHORIZED APPROVAL LETTER
05-02-2020 Ref No: Z251WVlED-L21MA
TO THE APPLICANT
Please attach this letter to your work permit application and give it to a visa office at a Canadian
Mission abroad, or a border agent when entering Canada, if you do not require a visa.
SUBJECT: R204(c) –Provincial Selection of Foreign Worker
The Province of Ontario is seeking to use its authority under Section Section 52(2) of the Constitution Act, 1982 of
the Foreign Worker Annex of the Ontario Immigration Act to select the following person for employment.
EMPLOYEE: Mr. Basavalingappa Shirasangi. Nationality: India. Passport Number: M6074904.
EMPLOYER: Brandt Group of Companies. P.O. Box 3856 Highway #1 East Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
The Province of Ontario believes that the presence of this worker in Toronto will support economic activity
and growth within the province. Furthermore, we can confirm that we find the above-mentioned employer to
be reputable and genuine. (meets the standards of genuineness set out in the new regulations)
APPOINTED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
NAME: Mr S. Robertson.
We wish you success in your future career here in Canada.
Applicant Signature__________________
Mrs Sarah Stanton
Approval Officer
Canadian Citizenship and Immigration
Immigration Officer Instructions
Reference FW1 manual – Section 5.27 (Agreements); exemption code T13 applies; ‘FW-PS’ is to be noted in visible
‘Remarks’.
Note: Unlike the TFWs supported through the Provincial Nominee Program (FW-PNP), the provincially selected

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

TO THE APPLICANT
Please attach this letter to your work permit application and give it to a visa office at a Canadian
Mission abroad, or a border agent when entering Canada, if you do not require a visa.
The Province of Ontario is seeking to use its authority under Section Section 52(2) of the Constitution Act, 1982 of
the Foreign Worker Annex of the Ontario Immigration Act to select the following person for employment.
EMPLOYEE: Mr. Basavalingappa Shirasangi. Nationality: India. Passport Number: M6074904.
EMPLOYER: Brandt Group of Companies. P.O. Box 3856 Highway #1 East Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
The Province of Ontario believes that the presence of this worker in Toronto will support economic activity
and growth within the province. Furthermore, we can confirm that we find the above-mentioned employer to
be reputable and genuine. (meets the standards of genuineness set out in the new regulations)
Mrs Sarah Stanton
Approval Officer
Reference FW1 manual – Section 5.27 (Agreements); exemption code T13 applies; ‘FW-PS’ is to be noted in visible
‘Remarks’.
Note: Unlike the TFWs supported through the Provincial Nominee Program (FW-PNP), the provincially selected
Still a scam...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

TO THE APPLICANT
Mrs Sarah Stanton
Approval Officer
‘Remarks’.
No need to send me a private message. For the last time, still a scam.

Jaleelbaloch

Sep 26, 2019
I woul like to confirm the job offer I have received from Rawsmond oil and gas company which is located in Calgary Alberta T3H2E1 Canada I just want to know that is accurate or fake kindly update me about that thank you for your time and consideration I look forward hearing from you soon
Best regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I woul like to confirm the job offer I have received from Rawsmond oil and gas company which is located in Calgary Alberta T3H2E1 Canada I just want to know that is accurate or fake kindly update me about that thank you for your time and consideration I look forward hearing from you soon
Best regards
It's fake.

JEYSANKAR

Nov 17, 2020
WE OFFICIALLY WELCOME YOU TO CANADA BORDER SERVICE AGENCY HOME OFFICE. PROCEDURES OF 3YRS CANADA WORKING VISA PERMIT/ IMMIGRATION CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

KIND ATTENTION:

Read Carefully, Fill the Immigration clearance Certificate Form and Send Me a Scan Copies of each. I hereby acknowledge the receipt of your Offer letter from Rawsmond oil & gas Company regarding your Three years Canada working visa Permit/ Immigration clearance certificate, and I took my time to verify if you are truly one of the new staff which it was confirmed to me by Rawsmond oil & gas Company. Kindly make a PRINT OUT the attached ICC forms fill it and send it back via email attachment along with the application fee.

By filling the application forms, all applicant are entitle to pay Application/Registration fee $550 Dallas Kindly note down the following details:-

(1) Make a print out of the Application FORMS of each attached below to the mail, Fill it and send it back via email along with the application fee.

(2) Processing of your years Canada working visa approval documents and Immigration clearance certificate will take 7-10 working days from the date of application.

(3) There is "NO" Interview needed from you, Rawsmond oil & gas Company has signed your invitation and you have been found qualify 100% Guarantee for 3years Canada working ICC endorsement.

(4) As soon as your visa processing is completed, we shall give you directives for your 3yrs Canada working visa permit endorsement with our affiliated consulate office along with a hard copy of your International Passport for final visa stamp in your present country.

(5) Your Flight Ticket will be send direct to you and you as soon as your visa approval documents is ready, I will inform you when and where to receive your visa in your present country and consular in charge with details. You are required to send below details. You are to conduct health status checkup report from any reputable government or private hospital in your Country, and send a scan copy of such report to us in care of your visa processing via email and present the original copy on request.

(6) Application/Registration fee payments is required after filling the Application forms and sends it back; we shall give you directives how to make this payment. Immigration clearance forms has to be dully filled before application fee.

NOTE: Kindly download the attached file to see the visa application/Immigration clearance forms, fill it as directed. If there is any question you do not understand in the forms, leave the space and I will complete it here in my office.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All charges have to be paid to our cashier Officer Correspondent payment details, which will be giving to you later and a payment receipt is needful for official record.

Regards

Mr. Felix Tom

E-MAIL: dept.immigration@post.com / immigration@dept-ca.com

CANADA BORDER SERVICE AGENCY HOME OFFICE

The Citizenship and Immigration Canada(CIC)

1 Front Street West, C.P. Box 10, Station A,

Toronto ON M5J 2X6 Canada
Can you let me know that it is good opportunity or not because of i am getting job offer from timesjob for rawsmond oil and gas.until now i have discussed with them.

Last edited:

Jaleelbaloch

Sep 26, 2019
It's fake I also received same offer latter from them don't pay any money to them and canadain immigration should take action against these kind of scamers

JEYSANKAR

Nov 17, 2020
It's fake I also received same offer latter from them don't pay any money to them and canadain immigration should take action against these kind of scamers
how did you get this job. where r you from.i am from india, they asking to pay 550 dollar to indian embassy after get submit PR work without open permit and send back to them.how can you say that it is scam.

JEYSANKAR

Nov 17, 2020
because this job i got which is connecting by Timesjob to rawsmond oil and gas company
. when you get offer who was called and which number to contact,Do you know HR