+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please can someone advice me? please please please

j96

Aug 26, 2016
I am 20 years old and my dad wants to apply for visiting visa for us, we r Liberian citizen but usually travel out the country for vacation we dont even have a Canadian embassy in my country so we wil have to travel to Ghana which flight is 2:30minutes away from my country but my mom died middle dis year so my dad is trying al he can to keep us happy now we wanna go to Canada for vacation but wen my mom got sick i dropped outta college to help look after her now she's dead i wil b resuming classes dis coming semester but im not working, im not working but i have my two little sisters to tak care of n my dad ,we al wants to apply for d visiting visa, my dad works at d American embassy in Liberia n has over at least 25000us$ in his account,n properties in our country,
We wil b getting invitation letter from my auntie in Canada ,we jus wannaa go n spend a month there or 3weeks
Do u think its possible we al can get visiting visa for December?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
You don't have to travel to Ghana to apply for a Canadian tourist visa. You either apply online or courier your application to VFS in Accra. http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Ghana/

As for your chances, no one can tell until you actually apply.

Aug 23, 2016
You can apply Online thru CIC account and You get update thru your Email and CIC account.
Once they start process your application you receive email and update.
If they ask for your original passport require then you have to submit passport personally at VISA APPLICATION CENTER at GHANA.

Office Address:
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM) International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
House 10, Plot 48, Osu Badu Road/Broadway
Airport West, Accra

Mailing Address:
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM) International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
P.O. Box 5222,
Accra-North, Ghana

serosero

Aug 29, 2016
Dear all
I applied for online visitors visa on letter of invitations to attend a conference at 7th of July
They required biometric and photographs day after application so we did it at NY VAC
At 14th of July they send us conformation
Until now they didn't request for passports or no any new updates!!
Holding iraqi passports visiting US as visitors
Please help