+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please can i withdraw?

Hussien

May 21, 2018
I got accepted as a refugee from inside Canada. my country government in reform. i decided to cancel my claim and go back to my home country. How long does it take? What are the consequences?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got accepted as a refugee from inside Canada. my country government in reform. i decided to cancel my claim and go back to my home country. How long does it take? What are the consequences?
You will likely have difficulty getting a temporary visa to Canada and other countries.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe not. Sometimes some countries do change government and then people decide to return (that happened in Europe for example with the Berlin wall fall).
That is exactly what refugee status was meant for (a temporary shelter waiting until the original country gets better off).
Yes for some time you can have problems to travel, but in this case I would not see it impossible, if that was very good explained with some proof what was changed in your country (for example dictatorship regime was overthrown and now democracy was settled and the threat on his life has disappeared).
Anyway his case would look far better than the cases where people got PR and then they were suddenly ever so often travelling to their country (but with no intention to live there).

Reactions: Hussien