+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE!!!anyone got visa after they are checking his/her background? 9 weeks ago

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Yes he is a citizen of Qatar. I dont think so that if you belong to any middle east country that you get visa easily.Actually the fact is that if you are from any muslim country including pakistan the chances are really high that your application will go for security/background checks. the reason is that embassy wants to make sure that you were not involved in any illegal activities in past.
have you hear about a candidate who is not muslim and his application went for security/background checks??

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
yes..you are right..but it depends on candidate`s travel history. Since he visited more than five countries in past before applying visa for canada that was why embassy had to check all five countries..but for example someone visits only one country then processing time would be reduced..

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Seema_Sinha said:
yes..you are right..but it depends on candidate`s travel history. Since he visited more than five countries in past before applying visa for canada that was why embassy had to check all five countries..but for example someone visits only one country then processing time would be reduced..

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
qweasdzxc said:
I got e-mail today from Embassy of canada in Abu dhabi after 9 weeks ago when I've applied :

(( All applications for temporary residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations. As these are conducted by outside agencies, we are not in a position to determine when your application will be finalized.

We can appreciate that you anxiously awaiting news about your application. Please rest assured that we will be in contact with you as soon as possible. ))

anyone got visa (study permit) after they are checking his/her background ?? :eek:... and does this mean that my application is in final stage before they take the decision ?? ???
Hi

Can you please help me on this. I got an email from the embassy regarding my student visa application which was submitted last Aug 18 through VAC office in Abu dhabi. here is the email:

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 18 Aug 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:_______________
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

How will I know if I got the visa or not?

Thanks

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Ails said:
Hi

Can you please help me on this. I got an email from the embassy regarding my student visa application which was submitted last Aug 18 through VAC office in Abu dhabi. here is the email:

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 18 Aug 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:_______________
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

How will I know if I got the visa or not?

Thanks
If you have received letter of introduction ( LOI ) this means you got visa
if not I think you get a refusal :(

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
AABH said:
If you have received letter of introduction ( LOI ) this means you got visa
if not I think you get a refusal :(
Medical is not yet done brother maybe ther e is istill hope? Maybe I am just informed then tomorrow I will be receiving the notice?

qweasdzxc

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Ails said:
Medical is not yet done brother maybe ther e is istill hope? Maybe I am just informed then tomorrow I will be receiving the notice?
he got his visa without medical requirement since he is living in Saudi Arabia. Also who lives in UAE doesn't need medical test.

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
he got his visa without medical requirement since he is living in Saudi Arabia. Also who lives in UAE doesn't need medical test.
Are sure that people who’s lives in Gulf area don’t need a medical exam are you sure ?