+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please advise on applying under Manitoba PNP - urgent

afsisindia

Sep 11, 2013
Hi friends,

My niece is living in Winnipeg as a PR since a year and her husband is living since 5 years there. I want to apply for PR under Manitoba Family Support program. My questions are:

1. Can I apply under both Family Support Program as well as General stream without getting employment letter?

2. Do I need to hire a consultant in Canada?

3. Only my niece can sign the affidavit of support or her husband too need to sign the same?

4. Is my profession of Accounting regulated, then how and at which stage do I need to get licensing done?

I am eagerly waiting for the replies to my questions so please reply urgently.

Thanks a lot to all and God bless.

afsisindia

greencard14

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Hi, did you get any answer? Can you please share the any information you have?

desi_jatt

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
For MPNP Nomination, affidavit of support is not required from relative.

Your Relative has to sign the Part 2 of Settlement Plan outlining how they will help you to successfully settle in Manitoba.

Your Niece can sign your settlement plan as only one relative or friend is required.(after living in Manitoba for 1 year)

Husband and Wife are considered 1 family unit for sponsoring family members and friends applications, and they have the restriction on how many application a family unit can support ( I think 2 close family application and 1 distant relative or friend ,does not matter who signed it husband or wife)

So if the husband is supporting 2 of his close family members, she can not sign for you.

if they are not supporting any application under MPNP, any one of them can sign the settlement plan for You.

you don't need a Job letter for applying, it will help if you can get one.

You don't need to hire a consultant, everything is available on line , check immigratemanitoba.com/. MPNP application is Online application and there are simple forms to be filled like your education and work details and history and why u r choosing Manitoba etc .

As far as Accounting profession is concerned, its licensed if you want to work as CA,CMA,CGA.
for accounting clerks and AP/AR not certification or licensing is required.

afsisindia

Sep 11, 2013
Hello desi_jatt,

Thank you so much for your point to point reply. God Bless you. You deserve to be a star member.

desi_jatt said:
For MPNP Nomination, affidavit of support is not required from relative.

Your Relative has to sign the Part 2 of Settlement Plan outlining how they will help you to successfully settle in Manitoba.

Your Niece can sign your settlement plan as only one relative or friend is required.(after living in Manitoba for 1 year)

Husband and Wife are considered 1 family unit for sponsoring family members and friends applications, and they have the restriction on how many application a family unit can support ( I think 2 close family application and 1 distant relative or friend ,does not matter who signed it husband or wife)

So if the husband is supporting 2 of his close family members, she can not sign for you.

if they are not supporting any application under MPNP, any one of them can sign the settlement plan for You.

you don't need a Job letter for applying, it will help if you can get one.

You don't need to hire a consultant, everything is available on line , check immigratemanitoba.com/. MPNP application is Online application and there are simple forms to be filled like your education and work details and history and why u r choosing Manitoba etc .

As far as Accounting profession is concerned, its licensed if you want to work as CA,CMA,CGA.
for accounting clerks and AP/AR not certification or licensing is required.