Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi All,

Please can you tell me what are my chances for visa

S.S.C 1998 - 55%
H.S.C 2000 - 62%
T.Y.Bcom 2004 - 47%

My IELTS is on 9th of Jan 2014

Since graduation, I am working in an Outsourcing Recruiting Company, my work is related to HR, so I am thinking to apply for Human Resource Management course (1 year) in Centennial College or Seneca or George Brown.

Please if any of you would suggest to go for any other course ? also what chances do I have for visa ?
I know my grades are low and there is a gap in study, but I have relevant work experience, will this help ?

Is there any other option, any other province where low grades is not an issue ?

Kindly reply.

Thank You.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unless you can claim to be a mature student and chose a program that relates to your work experience, you're pretty much doomed. I did exactly that BUT I also found that not all colleges or universities accept mature students with low or no high school grade. I'm in a 3 year advanced diploma now. There is a similar 2 year diploma at my college and strangely they wouldn't accept me in that program with my background.

minaz31

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
thanks, I am working in Recruiting field, and taking the course of HR Mgmt, this doenst sound right ? can you tell me what do you mean by claiming as a mature student ?

minaz31

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
any other suggestions, any 1 ?

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear minaz31, from where you belongs and in which college you are planning to apply? In which country you have work experience?

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minaz31 said:
thanks, I am working in Recruiting field, and taking the course of HR Mgmt, this doenst sound right ? can you tell me what do you mean by claiming as a mature student ?
Google is your friend. Look at the colleges' and universities' websites to find out. Each one has different requirements.

minaz31

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
hammadi_16 said:
Dear minaz31, from where you belongs and in which college you are planning to apply? In which country you have work experience?
I am from Mumbai, working here aswell, planning for George Brown or Centennial or Seneca