06-04-2016
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
14-11-2016
From the Ontario Province:

As a result of changes Ontario has made to more closely align the streams of the program with the needs of its labour market, the province has already received the sufficient number of OINP applications to meet its 2016 federal allocation. This is further proof that Ontario remains a very sought after destination for highly-skilled workers.

Following the lead of other jurisdictions, Ontario has made the responsible decision to place a temporary pause on the intake of applications for select, high-volume OINP streams. Other provinces have also done this in the past after fully maximizing their allotments. It’s important to note that lower-volume streams of the OINP and other options continue to be available.

Ontario stopped sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) for the OINP Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry) stream effective February 16, 2016.
Ontario temporarily paused the intake of new applications for the following select, high-volume OINP streams effective 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016:
Employer Pre-screen
International Student – Masters Graduate stream
International Student – PhD Graduate stream
All applications for the Employer Pre-screen and International Students (Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate) streams sent after 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016 will not be processed and will be returned to the applicant along with the unprocessed payment.
The OINP will continue to accept applications from Foreign Worker and International Student with a Job Offer applicants as Employer Pre-screen applications are assessed. Only those Foreign Worker and International Student with a Job Offer applicants whose job offer has been approved through the Employer Pre-screen application process may apply to the OINP. These applicants will have 60 days from the date of the Employer Pre-screen approval letter to apply to either of these streams.
The OINP continues to accept and process applications for the French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream and the Corporate stream. The OINP also continues to accept Expressions of Interest for the Entrepreneur stream.
Ontario remains a top destination for workers and their families from all over the world.
Ontario anticipates that it will receive its 2017 nomination allocation from the federal government before the end of November 2016, and the province expects to be in a position to accept applications for some streams in six months.
Given the positive effect of the program on Ontario’s economy, the province continues to engage the federal government on nominee numbers.

Full text here: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
muxican said:
I had 454 points, created my profile on Dec 8th, 2015, and got ITA on Jan 13th, 2016. From ITA to the final case decision should be less than 6 months so I think you are pretty safe.
Thanks. I hope that is the case.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
jes_ON said:
Yes you can, but unless you can show personal ties (friends/family, prior experience) to Ontario and/or serious intent to live in Ontario (e.g. by visiting or moving to Ontario, conducting an Ontario-based job search), it is unlikely that you will offered the nomination.
I will keep that in mind. thanks.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Mazher Ahmed said:
Hi Hasan, Welcome to the Forum, You can apply for OINP, and you are not suppose to be their in Ontario, while you are applying for that stream, but the problem is that they are not sending any PT notification, don't know the reason that why they stop sending the PT notification.. i think 450 above CRS score is on the safe side, CRS score will go down eventually but nobody knows the time frame:)
Hmm that is what i thought......however, do you have any idea if CIC is still giving extensions on work permits? I have an Open Post Graduate Work Permit and fortunately a very stable job here in Alberta.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
hasankhan27 said:
Thank you, this was really helpful. I will keep all of this in mind when I apply.
Hi Hasan,

My opinion is to stay in Alberta (Don't apply to other PNPs) and wait for something to come up. When is your work permit expiring?

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
pavanvk said:
From the Ontario Province:

As a result of changes Ontario has made to more closely align the streams of the program with the needs of its labour market, the province has already received the sufficient number of OINP applications to meet its 2016 federal allocation. This is further proof that Ontario remains a very sought after destination for highly-skilled workers.

Following the lead of other jurisdictions, Ontario has made the responsible decision to place a temporary pause on the intake of applications for select, high-volume OINP streams. Other provinces have also done this in the past after fully maximizing their allotments. It’s important to note that lower-volume streams of the OINP and other options continue to be available.

Ontario stopped sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) for the OINP Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry) stream effective February 16, 2016.
Ontario temporarily paused the intake of new applications for the following select, high-volume OINP streams effective 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016:
Employer Pre-screen
International Student – Masters Graduate stream
International Student – PhD Graduate stream
All applications for the Employer Pre-screen and International Students (Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate) streams sent after 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016 will not be processed and will be returned to the applicant along with the unprocessed payment.
The OINP will continue to accept applications from Foreign Worker and International Student with a Job Offer applicants as Employer Pre-screen applications are assessed. Only those Foreign Worker and International Student with a Job Offer applicants whose job offer has been approved through the Employer Pre-screen application process may apply to the OINP. These applicants will have 60 days from the date of the Employer Pre-screen approval letter to apply to either of these streams.
The OINP continues to accept and process applications for the French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream and the Corporate stream. The OINP also continues to accept Expressions of Interest for the Entrepreneur stream.
Ontario remains a top destination for workers and their families from all over the world.
Ontario anticipates that it will receive its 2017 nomination allocation from the federal government before the end of November 2016, and the province expects to be in a position to accept applications for some streams in six months.
Given the positive effect of the program on Ontario’s economy, the province continues to engage the federal government on nominee numbers.

Full text here: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
Thank you for sharing

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Stanlee said:
Yes, you can. You will have to submit a Statement of Intent to Reside in Ontario/Settlement Plan which should basically state how intend to reside in Ontario, in terms of the following.
- Job opportunities related to your field of experience (your research on the same). If you are married, then the above would apply for your spouse.
- Proof of the jobs that you have applied in Ontario
- The relations/ties/connections that you have established in the province (family, relatives, friends etc).
- If you have kids, you can also cite the good educational institutions as the reason for selecting Ontario.
- If you are into art, sports or some hobby, then you can look up on the same and find out something which can substantiate your intention to reside in Ontario

Basically, you need to put forward a very convincing Settlement Plan.
Thanks for the help :)

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Hassan,

I am in the same boat with 452.

Check this post...not verified the link myself...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/as-per-cic-officials-from-septoct-they-will-invite-2000-ita-t413966.0.html

We might not have to leave AB- no guarantee though

Thanks

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get two years of Canadian work experience. You have lots of time on your work permit, keep your ears on the ground for any updates by IRCC.

Mazher Ahmed

Jul 17, 2014
hasankhan27 said:
Hmm that is what i thought......however, do you have any idea if CIC is still giving extensions on work permits? I have an Open Post Graduate Work Permit and fortunately a very stable job here in Alberta.
Yes CIC will gave extension to the work permit , if you got nominated from any province , other wise i don't think so, May be you can ask your Company , they can apply work permit for you.:)

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
dhasha1 said:
Hi Hasan,

My opinion is to stay in Alberta (Don't apply to other PNPs) and wait for something to come up. When is your work permit expiring?
My work permit expires May 2017. Why do you suggest not to apply for other provinces PNP's? I was planning to apply for Nova scotia PNP which doesnt require to live or work in NS.