+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE ADVISE: Applying under Federal Skilled Worker Category

cmcaquino

May 7, 2013
Hi all, can you please help or give me some advise.

I am really interested to apply under the FSW Program, however, my work experience (NOC 2141) is not included in the 50 eligible NOC work experience.. If I would still submit my application to the immigration now, even if my work experience is not included, what are the chances that my application would be considered? Would it be a smart action if I would still submit my application now, or should I wait until my work experience to be included in the list? I really want to migrate under FSW program, kindly help me with this.

thank you very much in advance..

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
cmcaquino,
to be eligible for FSWP this year you must apply under one of the NOCs listed for 2014.

Is there any chance that your responsibilities may resemble or be similar to any NOC from the list?

cmcaquino

May 7, 2013
hi arika, thank you so much for your reply..

i am actually a graduate of electronics engineering (included in the NOC list), however, my actual work experience is not as an electronics engineer but as an Industrial or Manufacturing engineer, NOC 2141 (which is not included in the list this year)..

Do you think it could be considered if my responsibilities are similar to any NOC even if the work title is different?

arika said:
cmcaquino,
to be eligible for FSWP this year you must apply under one of the NOCs listed for 2014.

Is there any chance that your responsibilities may resemble or be similar to any NOC from the list?

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
cmcaquino,
from what I've been told by immigration lawyer and learned by myself it's by far more important that the discription of your role and responcibilities given in recommendation letter matches with those from NOC guide.
That's to say, if you're applying under NOCXXX you must claim most of the responcibilities of NOCXXX, while the title of your position may sound different.

Also you degree may not be in the same field as your work experience.