+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE ADVISE!! Airlines on travel documents

amahmustang

Nov 26, 2015
Hi there,

I am actually planning a trip to cuba.. I hold the canadian trvel doc. I tried to call the cuban embassy and they told me that i dont need a visa to go there, but they told me that i have to check with airline if they accept travel doc. I tried to call air canada, westjet and sunwing and three of them told me that they dont accpet travel documents. Please advise me how does accept me to travel to there... Thanks

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amahmustang said:
Hi there,

I am actually planning a trip to cuba.. I hold the canadian trvel doc. I tried to call the cuban embassy and they told me that i dont need a visa to go there, but they told me that i have to check with airline if they accept travel doc. I tried to call air canada, westjet and sunwing and three of them told me that they dont accpet travel documents. Please advise me how does accept me to travel to there... Thanks
Based on other people experience I think your Ok with a Travel document. Please see the following threads:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/experiences-of-people-travelling-abroad-with-the-refugee-travel-document-t121792.0.html

Reactions: hemeda2