+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please advise about funding: Pakistan

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
My study permit for a college in ON was refused for jan 2016 now again applying for sep 2016, previously my brother gave affidavit of support, now I would like to show funds in my account gifted by my brother, would this make any difference? thanks for your input.

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can u share your reasons of refusal?

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay, in reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including
1. travel history (omg I am not a tourist I am a student, what travel has to do with a student)
2. family ties in canada and in country of residence ( my brother in canada and parents in Pakistan, family residence in Pakistan)
3. purpose of visit
4.personal assets and financial status

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarzoo said:
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay, in reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including
1. travel history (omg I am not a tourist I am a student, what travel has to do with a student)
2. family ties in canada and in country of residence ( my brother in canada and parents in Pakistan, family residence in Pakistan)
3. purpose of visit
from where u applied? course ?

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarzoo said:
3. purpose of visit
1. travel history is important,,, have you traveled anywhere before?
2. your brother is already in canada and most probably you will not leave canada
3. it seems your purpose is to live there permanently.
4. who is sponsoring you?

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Hello guys,

I need to know that how can i pay the tuition fees to Canadian university? My bank Does not allow me to transfer the money to Canada. they only allow if i have Foriegn currency account but i dont have FC account. I asked western union they can send the fee but i have one question that if i could'nt get the visa how to refund the fee? In my College offer letter it is mentioned that they only refund the fee to the same account that was used to send the money to college account. so guys please guide me.

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hr31 said:
Hello guys,

I need to know that how can i pay the tuition fees to Canadian university? My bank Does not allow me to transfer the money to Canada. they only allow if i have Foriegn currency account but i dont have FC account. I asked western union they can send the fee but i have one question that if i could'nt get the visa how to refund the fee? In my College offer letter it is mentioned that they only refund the fee to the same account that was used to send the money to college account. so guys please guide me.
if your college's policy is this thn open a new foreign currency account

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
aman666 said:
if your college's policy is this thn open a new foreign currency account
thanks aman for your reply. i need to ask one more thing. can i show my parents bank statement when i will apply for visa?

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hr31 said:
thanks aman for your reply. i need to ask one more thing. can i show my parents bank statement when i will apply for visa?
Yes u can show your parent's account but with an affidavt on stamp paper explaining that your parents will be reponsible for expenses in canada,,,,

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
aman666 said:
Yes u can show your parent's account but with an affidavt on stamp paper explaining that your parents will be reponsible for expenses in canada,,,,
Thanks for your help :) Aman.