+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Advice: lost the last 4year education document for my kids

social w

Nov 5, 2011
Hey guys,

I have got my interview next week. my minor son has been staying until last year. i dont remember if i sent the original documents with my application.I have lost all his educational records. i donot what should do when they ask for those documents. please suggest :mad: :mad: :mad:

social w

Nov 5, 2011
Seweify said:
check with the school board, they can provide copies
Thanks for your reply. i started the process today. but schools in india are closed for a week due to local festival so getting it before the interview is impossible.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
social w said:
Hey guys,

I have got my interview next week. my minor son has been staying until last year. i dont remember if i sent the original documents with my application.I have lost all his educational records. i donot what should do when they ask for those documents. please suggest :mad: :mad: :mad:
Usually at the interview they don't ask or see kids education record.

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
social w said:
Hey guys,

Relax! They almost never ask any records for the kids. No PR card/ passport anything.
So, just show them what they ask for.
They did not ask me for the landing documents, just the Passports (covering the last 4 yrs), my PR card, drivers license and health card. That's it.