+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pleas help me peoples

bpatelravi

May 25, 2012
hello, i just married to canadian citizen and planning to put of PR file and shes older than me 6 years and i am from india and i got fallen in love with her when i was in usa.. now i am thinkin do i have to take interview? what if i fail interview? i cant live without her.. i really love her alot. give me good guideline peoplz.. please... thanxz in advance..

CariocaDaGema

Apr 17, 2012
bpatelravi said:
hello, i just married to canadian citizen and planning to put of PR file and shes older than me 6 years and i am from india and i got fallen in love with her when i was in usa.. now i am thinkin do i have to take interview? what if i fail interview? i cant live without her.. i really love her alot. give me good guideline peoplz.. please... thanxz in advance..
There are no rules as if you will need an interview or not, it all depends on how strong your case is. Depends on background and also how you guys present your application. Make sure you gather good evidences to prove that your relationship is genuine, that way you are likely to have a smoother process. Good luck!

bpatelravi

May 25, 2012
thanxz sir... but i am just asking,, what if i fail an interview? what it will happend? because i cant live without my love

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
If you fail the interview, you have the option to appeal the decision to deny your PR visa. An appeal is a hearing from the beginning, so you get a second chance to make your case before a judge in the Immigration Division.

Tony3

Dec 16, 2011
Hi bpatelravi,

Why don't you take one step at a time and file the application first. Start with a positive note and don't worry about interviews and rejection and so forth.

As time goes on with the application , you would have also acquired lot of knowledge from the senior members here who are so helpful anyways.

take care man , all the best to you and wife.

bpatelravi

May 25, 2012
thanxz tony and other member for helping me out... keep in touch friendz... i am now feeling more positive... thanks a ton